Carnatic Music in Russia

Concerts and other events related to CM.
priyaram78

Post by priyaram78 »

Here is the link www.gayathrigirish.blogspot.com. It would be updated as and when concerts are held.

arasi

Post by arasi »

priyaram,
Good to hear from you after some time. Great to know that your wish to hear more CM in Russia is coming true. I bet Gayatri Girish is going to give a worthy performance to please you and other listeners. Please write back to give us details of the Indian music celebrations in Russia.

VK RAMAN

Post by VK RAMAN »

priyaram: Thanks for the CM Russian update. As you enjoy Gayatri Girish performance, you may like to share some of the audios with rasikas.

priyaram78

Post by priyaram78 »

Just a clarification. I am based in India. And am a rasika of Gayathri Girish. I keep track of GG through her blog. I wanted to share this important milestone of GG of representing India in Russia with all of you. She has updated further. looking forward to more of her updates in her blog.

arasi

Post by arasi »

Ah, I mistook you for the young graduate student who wrote in the forum some time back wanting to hear more indian music in Russia! Hope she knew about the programs and attended them.

eaglesofmai

Post by eaglesofmai »

IF ANY CONCERTS IN MOSCOW PLS DO INFORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a student in moscow....wud love it...