Brahmasree Sengalipuram Anantharama Deekshidar --Narayaneeya

History, religion and culture
krishnayoga

Post by krishnayoga »

One of the friend sent me this email.

Namaskarams. Late Brahmasree Sengalipuram Anantharama Deekshidar has given Bhagavatham and Narayaneeyam Discourses in Tamil.His Bhagavatham, Ramayanam etc are available in Audio CD.His Sampoorna Narayaneeyam discourse is not there.Even his relatives who run a trust on his name in Salem (Tamilnadu) are eagerly searching for audio tapes recorded during his period.I am contacting all sources.I request our group members to inform me if they know any source.This will satisfy the eagerness of lot of devotees to posses his Narayaneeyam discourse in CD format.Deekshidar has given Narayaneeyam discourse in Tamilnadu,Kerala, Andhra,Maharasht ra and some places in North India.
A person in Tamilnadu (a Nasthika-non believer)has got audio tapes recorded by his father.He is not willing to give for converting to CD.He says he will burn the tapes if anybody approach.Let us all pray at the Lotus feet of our Krishna to make him agree.

E-mail:narayanan.ramgopal@gmail.com

srkris
Site Admin

Post by srkris »

Please do not create duplicate threads.

sugavanamsekar

Post by sugavanamsekar »

srkris wrote:Please do not create duplicate threads.
Last edited by sugavanamsekar on 25 Aug 2009, 15:00, edited 1 time in total.

srinivasasarma

Post by srinivasasarma »

If anyone would upload in mp3 format, I can also download. Whenever shri Dikshitar said
"guruvaayoorappa" - I forgot myself; I had become a fan of shri Dikshitarand a fond devotee
of Guruvaayoorappa.
sarma