RA. Ganapati.

History, religion and culture
PUNARVASU

RA. Ganapati.

Post by PUNARVASU »

Read this in The Hindu today.
BELOVED SHRI RA GANAPATI close to Mahaperiava, Baghavan Satyasaibaba, Yogi Ramsurat Kumar and renowned Author of Deivathin Kural, Ramana Manam & Swami attained Mukti at 7-25 p.m. on 20-2-2012.
He was a great writer and the six(or is it seven?) volumes of Deivaththin Kural must be in the houses of most of the devotees of Maha Periyava.
His death is a great loss. :(
May his soul rest in peace.

thanjavooran

Re: RA. Ganapati.

Post by thanjavooran »

A great loss to the Divine World. Attainded Sidhdhi in Maha sivarathri day.
May his soul rest in peace.
Thanjavooran 21 02 2012
Last edited by thanjavooran on 22 Feb 2012, 05:16, edited 1 time in total.

rshankar

Post by rshankar »

May his soul rest in peace!

Rajani

Post by Rajani »

Although I have never met him, it felt like he was a dear friend. Such was the openness and humility evident in his books about his meeting with Maha Swami. ( Maha perivaval virundu, Karunai Kanchi Kanakadharai etc.) All his books are treasure troves of information. Srimata, Annai ( On Sri Sarada Devi) and Kamakoti Ramakoti ( life of Bodhendral) come to mind. A friend of mine described his style of writing as "tenil toytha palapazham" (jack fruit dipped in honey). It seems particularly apt, since like the jackfruit, his writing was a bit indirect and required reflecting to understand.

My namaskarams to this great man.

satyabalu

Post by satyabalu »

* But for him We would have missed out reading the treasure "Deivathin Kural" the collection of speeches of" Paramacharya ". Every one should have in their prayer hall.Yet another person I consider is "ANNA" who has translated a lot of slokas (Sri Ramakrishna mission publications).These are the best things we can gift to our Dear&near ones.

grsastrigal

Post by grsastrigal »

Indeed, it is a great loss for me too. An icon who was very close to MAHAPERIAVA and the amount of pain, he had in collating the information for "Voice of God". (Last Friday, THE HINDU carried an article about this).

He was giving discourse on "Mahaperiaval saptAham"..A unique concept created by RA GAnapathy. Very simple man. Through him, millions of devotees could read and enlighten
the tradition of our culture.

Actually, RA Ganapathy is the voice of mahAperiava.. His passing away on Shivrathri day, tells voumes about this person.