concerts in chennai in Oct

Concerts and other events related to CM.
vanamali

Post by vanamali »

I will be in chennai in the first week of Oct. Are there any concerts series during that time? Since the Navaratri is at time, i am thinking there may be some navaratri series then. Any information would be very useful.

vijay

Post by vijay »

check out ramsabode.wordpress.com

vanamali

Post by vanamali »

thanks vijay, btw i had already checked that site but there were no concerts mentioned for that period. So i was wondering if any one else knows if there are any other concerts. :)

mohan

Post by mohan »

The end of the Krishna Gana Sabha Gokulashtami series will happen in October. Details are available http://ramsabode.wordpress.com/concerts-in-chennai/

There will surely be other Navaratri concerts but probably they are yet to be announced yet. I am sure Ram will update the list when he gets the info!

s_hari

Post by s_hari »

vanamali - watch The Hindu column every day!! I am sure there will be some concert or other..

-hari

annapoorne

Post by annapoorne »

Smt Sowmya's concert for Navarathri at Ramakrishna Mission School on Oct 6th as per her blog.

So we will have a series of Navarathri concerts at the Vivekananda college/school premises. No idea about the other concerts.

clmweb

Post by clmweb »

Smt. Charulatha Mani
Carnatic Vocal Concert
6:30 pm, 1st October 2008
Sringeri Bharati Vidyashram, T.Nagar

This is one of their Navratri concerts.

carnaticdasan

Post by carnaticdasan »

Ramsabode site gives all the details of kutcheries.Ram himself is playing for one Aditya on 5th,Bharath kalachar,chk out time.U can also refer Sulekha.com under Chenna/ events section.