An amazing miracle of Lord Venkateswara of Tirumala Tirupati

History, religion and culture
narrenaditya

An amazing miracle of Lord Venkateswara of Tirumala Tirupati

Post by narrenaditya »

This truly amazing and the most unbelievable miracle occurred almost three and half decades ago in the holy abode of Lord Sri Venkateswara of the Tirumala Tirupati temple..This great miracle still surprises many and is still a mystery to many so called atheists of our modern times..This miracle not only endorses the divine existence of God but also very emphatically approves our faith in Him…

I read about this miracle in the Telugu language book “Sarva Sambhavaam” written by PVRK Prasad, IAS, former Executive Officer of The Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam Board..

To read more,please click on the following link

http://www.amazingtruelifestories.com/s ... -tirupati/

Regards

Narrenaditya

cmlover

Re: An amazing miracle of Lord Venkateswara of Tirumala Tiru

Post by cmlover »

Here is an interesting reference tothe Uppuluri Sastry
http://www.indusladies.com/forums/snipp ... ipper.html

Pratyaksham Bala

Post by Pratyaksham Bala »

Nice write-up about Shri P.V.R.K. Prasad arranging to conduct a Varuna Japam at Tirumala in 1979, as suggested by Shri Uppuluri Ganapati Sastry, and the unexpected showers after completion of the Varuna Japam.

As for the "Original Photo Of The Moola Virat Or The Principal Deity Of Lord Sri Venkateswara In Tirumala", any idea when this colour photograph was taken?

narrenaditya

Post by narrenaditya »

Dear cmlover..thanks for the vital link about Sri.Uppuluri Ganapati Sastry garu..am not aware of this..it's so nice of u..

Dear Pratyaksham Bala..I do not know when this photograph was shot but I got it from a friend..