online carnatic class for a beginner

To teach and learn Indian classical music
Vaijayanthimala

Post by Vaijayanthimala »

Hai,

This is vaijayanthimala,from taiwan.I am are very much interested in carnatic music.I would like to know whether anyone is willingness to teach carnatic music online to me.kindly let me know the fee for the classes.I didnt get good oppurtuninty to learn carnatic music when i was in india.Now i am looking for the good teacher.Although i dont have any basic knowledge in carnatic music hope i can learn because of my interest.

thanks

CHELLAM

Post by CHELLAM »

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT anagarajan@optonline.net

suswara

Post by suswara »

You can approach Hyderabad Brothers giving your details: hyderabadbrothers@hotmail.com

challalalitha

Post by challalalitha »

I take carnatic vocal classes through skype. If you are interested i will take class for you. you mail your opinion. my mail ID is challalalitha.81@gmail.com

sripriya.M

Post by sripriya.M »

If you are interested to learn music online, please contact shripriyaa@hotmail.com
My Skype address:sripriya1970

svaralaya1995

Post by svaralaya1995 »

If you are not already joined somewhere, you can contact svaralaya@gmail.com

shenbagam

Post by shenbagam »

Dear Vaijainthi,
contact sriswaram@gmail.com for online class.she teaches carnatic music from basic.

coolkarni

Post by coolkarni »

Last edited by coolkarni on 23 Nov 2009, 20:38, edited 1 time in total.

sruthilaya0

Post by sruthilaya0 »

Hello!

http://sruthilaya.sqweebs.com/

I would like to take the help of this forum to introduce our site, Sruthilaya, to all the members in this forum who are interested in learning carnatic vocal. There are many Krithis and also beginner lessons and the site is constantly being updated for more and more Krithis and other songs. There are mp3 files for all the lessons and Krithis along with notations.

The mp3 files are in a format that would help novice singer to learn carnatic music in a very systematic way. Please visit

http://sruthilaya.sqweebs.com/

to take full advantage of this site.

Thanks,

Sruthilaya Team.