Want to learn Veena

To teach and learn Indian classical music
sangeethaJ

Post by sangeethaJ »

Hi,

I am working in Brigade group. Staying in Shivajinagar. I could like to learn veena. Kindly

let me know the person name and address in and around shivajinagar.

Thanks,

Sangeetha

prasada

Post by prasada »

Hi ,

I stay in marathalli, bangalore. Looking for a teacher residing nearby to learn veena. please send me the details.

shenbagam

Post by shenbagam »

Dear Sangeetha & Prasada,
U can contact id sriswaram@gmail.com if u wish to learn on online classes.She is a very good veena player who has 35yrs. of companian with veena.She had her training under T.R. krisnamachariar who had his father as guru.His father titled 'sath vichithra sangeetha kavi' was a prominent asthana vidwan of Mysore palace. Veena is played in vocal style.SRIDEVI

meenasugi

Post by meenasugi »

Hello
You could try to learn from Smt Lalgudi Rajalakshmi. She teaches vocal, violin as wellas veena.She lives in Jagranahahalli in J P Nagar . I am in UK and have been her student for quite some time. She teaches me now on Skype.
Good luck

Meena

tribute

Post by tribute »

A small note to Sangeetha:
Please specify your CITY also!! There are many shivaji nagars in many cities in India. After the 2nd post only, I got to know that you are searching for a teacher in Bangalore!!

This is a general note to everybody:
Please tell your CITY also so that more people can help you.

sitharaman

Post by sitharaman »

Hi

Iam living in Bangalore HSR Layout. Can anyone let me know veena teacher around HSR Layout / Koramangala area? You can email me @ sitharamanr@hotmail.com

Thanks & Regards, Sitharaman.
Last edited by sitharaman on 17 Jul 2009, 06:07, edited 1 time in total.