Maha Sivarathri Akhandam

Concerts and other events related to CM.
mns

Post by mns »

Naadhabrahmam Music Journal presenting a Sivarathri Special, Maha Sivarathri Akhandam from 6pm on March 6 to 6am on March 7. The venue will be Sri Siddhi Buddhi Sametha Sri Karpaga VinayakarTemple at R.A.Puram, Chennai-28. Hon’ble Justice Shri.P.Jyothimani (Judge, High Court, Madras) will inaugurate the 12-hour-long programme. The artists who are scheduled to perform are M.Chandrasekaran (violin), Trichur Ramachandran, Vijayalakshmi Subramaniam, Maharajapuram Srinivasan and Ganesh Viswanathan, Sriranjani Santhanagopalan, Ajay Nambudiri, Manasi Prasad, B.Suchitra (Harikatha), Calcutta Jayaraj & Jayasree (veena duet), K. Gayathri, Varalakshmi Anandakumar and Mohan Santhanam.
Further contact details: 9381043396. visit: www.naadhabrahmam.com

rshankar

Post by rshankar »

mns wrote:Naadhabrahmam Music Journal presenting a Sivarathri Special, Maha Sivarathri Akhandam from 6pm on March 6 to 6am on March 7. The venue will be Sri Siddhi Buddhi Sametha Sri Karpaga VinayakarTemple at R.A.Puram, Chennai-28. Hon’ble Justice Shri.P.Jyothimani (Judge, High Court, Madras) will inaugurate the 12-hour-long programme. The artists who are scheduled to perform are M.Chandrasekaran (violin), Trichur Ramachandran, Vijayalakshmi Subramaniam, Maharajapuram Srinivasan and Ganesh Viswanathan, Sriranjani Santhanagopalan, Ajay Nambudiri, Manasi Prasad, B.Suchitra (Harikatha), Calcutta Jayaraj & Jayasree (veena duet), K. Gayathri, Varalakshmi Anandakumar and Mohan Santhanam.
Further contact details: 9381043396. visit: www.naadhabrahmam.com
VenaJJ:

Best Wishes!
Last edited by rshankar on 26 Feb 2008, 00:00, edited 1 time in total.

arasi

Post by arasi »

Mine too, J&J, and to Sriranjani Santanagopalan, her father's other disciple (?) Ajay Nambudiri and other newbies as well. I see that Mohan Santanam sings too. Do'nt see his posts these days...

veenajj

Post by veenajj »

Thank you for your wishes!

vijay

Post by vijay »

Would be nice to attend an all night programme. Pity I am travelling again...I wish everyone all the best!