posting of song in our forum

Ideas and innovations in Indian classical music
gobilalitha

Post by gobilalitha »

i want to post one of the songs sung by my daughter swathi(swati venkatraman ) in our forum, what isthe procedure? she was a regular singer in thel light music programme ofAIR MADRAS. .Due to frequent transfers of her husband, she could not contiue She was a disciple of Smt. Raji Gopalakrishnan,to whom she has given vocal support in some performances in bangalore and chennai.. that link also was only temporary,since Smt, RG,migrated toUSA. .Swathi recently joined our forum 15 days back . can the procedure be given? she lives in chennai, gobilalitha

cmlover

Post by cmlover »

You are most welcome to post songs sung by yourself or your daughter at the Forum since there will not be any copyrights issue. Pl u/l the audio to any of the public sites lke sendspace, rapidhare, mediafire etc and provide the links over here.

gobilalitha

Post by gobilalitha »

thanks.IT is kind of you for an immediate response . I.will do the needful when I go to chennai for the season gobilalitha

ramakriya

Post by ramakriya »

May I request uploads to sendspace rather than rapidshare, since the latter has some download restrictions.

-Ramakriya

jananee

Post by jananee »

I find the downloads on rapid share take a long time. Is it always so unless u subscribe to it? i dont know if i am doing anything wrong
Last edited by jananee on 29 Nov 2007, 06:37, edited 1 time in total.