Adi Sankara Fine Arts ASFA Milpitas. CA

Review the latest concerts you have listened to.
thanjavooran

Adi Sankara Fine Arts ASFA Milpitas. CA

Post by thanjavooran »

Adi Sankara Fine Arts  ASFA. Milpitas California
Venue. Shiradi Sai Parivar.
16 00 hrs  18 30 hrsVocal. 

SmtKruthi RanganViolin. 
S/Shri Vittal Rangan Violin 
B.  Sivaraman Mirudangam 
Chandrasekara Sharma.   Ghatam

Concert started exactly at 16 05 hrs.
Vathapi ganapathim.     Hamsadwani.   R N S
Navarhna malika.  on Adisankara
Avalaal kana vandha enakku.   Abheri.   R N S
Srisankara Guruvaram.    Nagaswarali.  R N S
Aparadhamula.    Lathangi.  R N S T
Krishna nee Begane. Yamuna kalyani
Sayee Rama. Thillana.   Lalgudi
Mangalam

An excellent evening with a pleasant Kutcheri.  All songs were with Ragam, Niraval and Swaram.   Lathangi was very nice.  Mirudangam and Ghatam played well closely following the concert.  No doubt Violinist played his role in a befitting manner through out the concert.  To my surprise the introduction of Artistes was very crisp and apt.   There were 75 Rasikas and all sat till the end.  In general a pleasant evening pass time.  Best wishes to the entire team and to the organisers.

My observation
After 45 mts of sruthi alignment in Begada,  Artistes were ready for the concert.  I recollect olden days mikeless concerts of stalwarts.   All songs were with niraval and swarams.   Before starting, the audience lights were switched for which Sivaraman objected.  Ghata vidwan told they can watch the audience response and their going out. To my surprise all were seated tightly till thanks giving and honoring. For Lathangi kriti  N and S were at the beginning pallavi itself.  Pakka vadhyams were stopped thinking the song is over.  it was a surprise when she continued to sing anupallavi.   I think this is last event in the Bay area for this season.
Thanjavooran
20 11 2023

thanjavooran

Re: Adi Sankara Fine Arts ASFA Milpitas. CA

Post by thanjavooran »

Smt Kruthi Rengan. Vocal