Need of a carnatic music teacher

To teach and learn Indian classical music
divyanair

Post by divyanair »

I was practising carnatic music for two years in my native coimbatore.At present i am in bangalore.I want a good well experience carnatic music teacher who can teach me vocal by coming to my home.I am staying in Airport road exactly between ITPL and marathalli in a flat.I would prefer a tamil brahmin teacher who can teach me vocal.Since i am new to bangalore i am not familiar with these places.That is why i am prefering to teach in my home.if any one who reads my message please do advise me a gud teacher..

divyanair

Post by divyanair »

I want a good well experience carnatic music teacher who can teach me vocal by coming to my home..

divyanair

Post by divyanair »

I am 21yrs old who is a music lover.so people who luvs music plz do suggest me

cwi6212

Post by cwi6212 »

Hi Divya,

I am also in search of Carnatic Guru.Please let me know if you are able to locate.Myself staying in Marthahalli Bangalore.I'm from Kerala.

cwi6212

Post by cwi6212 »

Sorry,Forgot to mention my name.Myself is Hareesh.

tambura2112

Post by tambura2112 »

Hi Divya,

Are you in search of a teacher based at Bangalore ? Or would you be interested in learning music over the net . You can in that case contact sridhar2112@gmail.com. Sridhar has been a good performer based in Chennai and has a Master degree in music as well.

Regards

tambura2112

Post by tambura2112 »

Hareesh , you can also get in touch with sridhar2112@gmail.com , in case you decide to go for net based classes.

bhavana

Post by bhavana »

Dear all,

People who are in bangalore can contact Smt MS Jayshri Prakash who is a very efficient and learned person in carnatic vocal. She trains students at advanced as well as beginers level. You can contact her through

shivamshakthi@gmail.com
www.shrikara.com

rgds bhavana