Super Singer Junior Season 8 in Vijay TV

Music that is not orthodox Carnatic or Hindustani.
thanjavooran

Super Singer Junior Season 8 in Vijay TV

Post by thanjavooran »

Junior star singer 8 is on now. Totally 20 candidates.
Judges are Chithra , Kalpana , Nakul and Shankar Mahadevan. As usual the Half Baked Ma Ka Pa is one of the anchors. Since his counter part the very indecent lady is in Bigg Boss season 5 making hulla there. Activities of Nakul and Kalpana as usual in par with the half baked anchor. Okay. we may have to patiently wait listen to young kids music.
Thanjavooran
20 12 2021

thanjavooran

Re: Super Singer Junior Season 8 in Vijay TV

Post by thanjavooran »

A parent of an 8 yrs old contestant during introduction mentioned that his kid is always mentioning Ma Ka Pa 's name only and very fond of meeting him. Is it not a real joke ?

thanjavooran

Post by thanjavooran »

Every week Star singer Title winner Murugan is unnecessarlly dragged into and humiliated by Ma Ka Pa. Because of him other Vijai TV guests also involved in using unwanted words while referring him. High time Murugan comes out of this as he is already recognized by mass for his talent. My view.

thanjavooran

Post by thanjavooran »

Full of jokers including Judges. High time Vijai TV stops broad casting this episode. No regards for any participants. Half baked comments by all including guests make one irksome. Only laugh laugh is their main aim with out caring the reaction of audience. Again my view.

thanjavooran

Post by thanjavooran »

The indecent lady also now joined the fray after a break. Quite horrible. Unable to enjoy kids talents.

thanjavooran

Post by thanjavooran »

As per Ma Ka Pa super singer title winner Mookuthi Murugan has sold his gift flat and living on streets stealing chappals and other items. Very sad to hear. High time Murugan stays away from mingling with such people. Can avoid giving attendance in future. He is already a reknowned artiste.
My view.

thanjavooran

Post by thanjavooran »

Ma ka pa and Priyanka call themselves as best number one anchors. The atrocious behavior of these two is increasing in every episode making audience and judges in most embarrassing position. High time these two correct themselves and make audience happy. Again my view.

thanjavooran

Post by thanjavooran »

Presently Nisha is compering with the half-baked Ma Ka Pa. Nisha all these days considered an excellent orator. But now stooped too low in the company of this man. High time she corrects herself in her presentation. All jokes. Only aim for making sound laughter noise. My view.

thanjavooran

Post by thanjavooran »

The half baked Ma Ka Pa the assumed best anchor will not stand straight. Will take support from the contestant or the dignitary nearby by sporting an hand on the shoulder. Most indecent. My view.

thanjavooran

Post by thanjavooran »

Atrocities of the anchors again started. The half baked will never stand straight n will b leaning on somebody as he considers he is indispensable n superior. This man last week got the support of Binny Dayal. The next casuality may be Unni. This week too he passed comments on Murugan. High time his village associates raise objections in his support.
The indecent behaviour of the lady anchor still continues. Vijay TV to arrest such unwanted things in this popular show.

thanjavooran

Post by thanjavooran »

The next VIP casualities in Vijay TV are
S /Shri Dhamu and Bhat in cook with Comali. Only for laughter they appear in different dress.