Walajahpet Venkataramana bhagavathar

Carnatic composers (other than performing vidwans)
rajeshnat

Post by rajeshnat »

Nice and very educative write up about venkataramana bhagavathar and his son krishnaswami bhagavathar.

http://www.hindu.com/fr/2009/04/24/stor ... 240300.htm

vasanthakokilam

Post by vasanthakokilam »

Thanks Rajesh. That article by Sriram is quite informative. That kind of myth-free historical information is my cup of tea. I have read about this A.M. Chinnaswami Mudaliar's transcription of 800 of Thyagaraja's krithis in staff notation. Are there copies of that in circulation? If not, given that that was compiled with the help of a direct disciple of Thyagaraja raises its stature and someone should take up the job of republishing it. I also wonder how close are the current version of Thyagarja krithis to what is notated in that Mudaliar book, including the various sangathis etc. Quite intriguing.

keerthi

Post by keerthi »

Venkataramana bhagavatar was a very, very good composer.. He has composed several krtis on his Guru thyAgaraja including vada rasane in pUrvakalyANi besides a pair of stotra-s in praise of thyagaraja

The famous Harikambhoji swarajati - SdN-dPdn or RAma nA morAlinci is attributed to him..

His varnam in Kedara is a masterpiece..

Ananda mayamanave in Jyotiswarupini used to be sung by Dr. S.Ramanathan, and is , by Prof.SRJ..
KanulAra, in DhanyAsi, on kanchi Varada was a staple of the alathur duo.

Guruvaru mahimala in Anandabhairavi and RAmabhakti jEsina in Begada are part of TNS's repertoire, as is the popular thodi piece, RarA vasudeva varakumAra..

Neela ramgopal sings the Namanarayani piece, PagasEya beautifully..

Vinaradu manavi in janjUti is a lovely piece, which S.Ramanathan has sung.

There are songs of WVB in Gaula and bhairavi floating somewhere in sangeethapriya.

I have heard praises of the Lalitha song Chedi poke, and the nAdanamakriya song Paravasamaye, but haven't heard them yet.. Recordings are most welcome!

Veena Kuppayyar and WVB are said to have collaborated to produce a fantastic palindromic bhairavi varnam Sarasaku rAku sarasa..

Sadashiva rao of Mysore was a student of the bhAgavatar; and the quality of his compositions speaks for his musical lineage..

vs_manjunath

Post by vs_manjunath »

It's strange to know that WVB has not wriiten about the present day stories of Tyagaraja's Songs.
It may either nidhi chAla or mundu venaka or parithApu or kanugontini.

Shivadasan

Post by Shivadasan »

In his Hindu article Sriram writes,
"Rather uniquely, father and son were to write the earliest biographies of Tyagaraja as well. And rather refreshingly, there are hardly any myths"¦..Significantly, neither father nor son mentions the famed tale behind the composition "Nidhi chala sukhama,"

kmrasika

Post by kmrasika »

Nice to read about the mention of vAlAjapETTai venkaTaramaNa bhAgavatar, the prime disciple of ShrI tyAgarAja, and guru to many illustrious musicians and composers, one being maisUr ShrI sadAShiva rAu.
His songs are nice with the madhyamakAla and the varNams have extra ciTTa svarAs.

balusatya

Post by balusatya »

Any authentic list of his compositions?
One I can recollect- Neevenannu-Darbar-quite often sung by TVS.

keerthi

Post by keerthi »

Neeve nannu brovavale is given in the SangItasampradaya pradarsini, and is attributed to a certain 'Srinivasayya' whose biography is found in the appendix - VaggeyakAra-charitamu.. It is notated in KApi, in this book. However I have heard renditions only in DarbAr ..

People who have learnt this song should help to resolve this puzzle..

cmlover

Post by cmlover »

It is interesting to note how myths are built around famous personalities which become 'facts' of history. I am aware of Kshetra puraaNas being written once a new temple is built. They try to incorporate some stories from the puraranas and give it an Agamik background. Very recently I was invited to write such a purana with sanskrit shlokas for the local Temple here which I firmly refused :)

ramakriya

Post by ramakriya »

It is interesting to note how myths are built around famous personalities which become 'facts' of history.
Very true!

venkatpv

Post by venkatpv »

there is also a varnam in Kamalamanohari by WVB. and a kriti in Khamas, Manasa Ramuni.

prashant

Post by prashant »

There is a beautiful varNa in AbhOgi 'shri rAjagOpAla' in AbhOhi with sAhitya for the CaraNa swaras...

Lakshman

Post by Lakshman »

shrI rAjagOpAla (padavarNa). rAgA: AbhOgi. t/tripuTa tALA.

P: shrI rAjagOpAla sindhu gambhIra
A: mArakOTi lAvaNya mA navavatAra
(ciTTasvara sAhitya)
sArasa sadrsha pada munijana hrdayArNava himakarAgadhara
sAra viSadhara phaNa krta naTana catura rajarAkSa rAghahara
C: dayayA mAm pAhi shrI rAma
1: dAsAbhISTadA nandAdipa
2: dhAtru janaka budhArtti hara vibutArcita vasudhA varanuta
3: dasharatha suta dashamukha jita shatamaganuta sucarita bahupati hita
4: sudhAkara vadana sudhAmaya vacana sudhAma muni vinuta
padAshrta sujana mudAspada vanadhi mudApahara naravarEsha
5: vyAsAdi sakala muni brndArAdhita vAraNa bhaya nAshanakara dhrta shara raghuvara ghana mahimA vAsavAdi
sura pakSa bhuvana rakSaka ghrNAkara vibhAkara vamsha vara tilaka su-rAmapura jananuta dhrtAsuga kumAra

gangar2758@vsnl.net

Post by gangar2758@vsnl.net »

i have learnt in durbar -neeve nannu brova valEnammA-from Bombay Ramachandran Sir!!!!

Lakshman

Post by Lakshman »

Here is a list of kritis by Valajapet Venkataramana Bhagavatar:

Ananda mayamanave o manasa-Jyotisvarupini-Adi
Aparadhiyagu nadu nepamu lennaka brovu kripa-Bilahari
Bala gopalakrishna dore padabhaktideni-Dhanyasi-Adi
Bhajare manasa shri raghuviram bhaktajanadharam-Gaula-Adi
Bhajare shri ramachandram parama daya sandram-Malavi-Chapu
Bhaktulella juchi Kedaragaula-Adi
Chapalamumani shri janakipatini smarinchave-Madhyamavati-Adi
Charananu kontinayya ramayya-Vijayanagari-Adi
Chedipoke o manasa nivu Lalita-Adi
Dari teliyaka samsaraka hanamuna-Shri-Chapu
Dasharatha nandana shri raghuram janaki-Nadanamakriya-Adi
Digulu manpara nagumomu jurparana-Huseni-Rupaka
Emani palukutura ramani mahimalu-Athana-Adi
Evaradarinturayya ramayya nanne-Punnagavarali-Chapu
Gandhavahatmaja kara dhrutamghriyugha-Todi-Adi
Gurucharanam bhajare he manasa durita-Shankarabharana-Adi
Guruvaru mahimala nemani bhuvilo koniyadu-Anandabhairavi-Adi
Hari hari hariyani smarana jesite duritamu-Sarasvati-Adi
Hari hari shri narahari ramahari-Punnagavarali-Adi
He manasa-Shankarabharana
Idiga dayanandamu brahmananda idi-Saurashtra-Adi
Inta marmi vanuchu nerukanaiti nika emiseya-Varali-Chapu
Jnana svarupamu ananda mayamu-Surati-Adi
Kannulara kanti nipudu kanchi varaduni ne-Dhanyasi-Rupaka
Karunanidhivani neranammina nannu karunincha-Kedaragaula-Adi
Karunincharada karivarada nannu-Dhanyasi-Adi
Kodanda diksha guruda vanuchu ninnu kolichi-Kalyani-Chapu
Krishna yanuchu smarana seyagana kashta-Surati-Adi
Kuchela paripala mamava kanaka chela-Shankarabharana-Adi
Ma nayaka ni (sj)-Chenjuruti-Adi
Manasa ramuni marakave o-Khamas-Adi
Na tappulanu manninchaka yundute nyayamu-Kambhoji-Chapu
Namamulanu seyare o janulara-Bhairavi-Adi
Narada gana visharada sharada niradabha-Kalyani-Adi
Narayanamura naraka vidarana naradanuta-Dhanyasi-Adi
Nenerunchi brova nive diggugada rama (tv)-Chakravaka-Adi
Neramu lennaka brovamu vegame nirajadala-Chakravaka-Adi
Nike daya ravalera kodandapani-Anandabhairavi-Adi
Ninnento vedina nanu brova nikela daya (pv)-Devamanohari-K/Triputa
Ninnu vinaga devvare niraja lochana-Kedaragaula-Rupaka
Nive nannu brovavalenamma kadambavana-Darbar-K/Chapu
Pagaseya tagunayidu pagaseya taguna nayeda-Namanarayani-Adi
Palaya mam shri gopala bala-Shriranjani-Adi
Palaya mam shri pattabirama palita munijana-Suvarnangi-Adi
Parama purusha-Kalyani-Adi
Parama purusha jagadisha mam pahi padabhaktim-Kedara-Adi
Paravasha mayanura na dehamu paravasa-Nadanamakriya-Adi
Pratyakshamuga rara eduta parama purusha-Bhairavi-Adi
Ra ra shri raghuvira dhira-Bilahari-Adi
Radha ramana rakshamam anisham-Mohana-Adi
Rakshasa kula mardana nannu ravvaseya-Shankarabharana-Rupaka
Rama bhakti jesina manamulaku emi koddava-Begada-Adi
Rama manavini vinuma ravikulabdhi soma-Kambhoji-Rupaka
Rama na moralinchara raghuvara samayamide-Harikambhoji-Rupaka
Rama ravikula sudhabdhi soma dasharatha-Kedaragaula-Rupaka
Ramachandra nannubrova rada dayaleda-Anandabhairavi-Rupaka
Rara dasharatha rajakumara raghuvira dhira-Bhairavi-Rupaka
Rara vasudeva kumara navanita chora-Todi-Rupaka
Sami nenaruna brovara nadupai jalamela-Bhairavi-Adi
Sami ni padamula chala namminanu (tv)-Kedara-Adi
Sarasagu raghu sarasa varamananuna (tv)-Bhairavi-Adi
Sarojaksha rama ninne kori chala nammi (tv)-Kalyani-Adi
Shri hari-Harikambhoji-Adi
Shri narasimha-Kanada-Adi
Shri raghu ramam sita natham shritajana-Shriranjani-Adi
Shri rajagopala sindhu gambhira (pv)-Abhogi-T/Triputa
Shri rama brahmamu mahima lemani telupu-Begada-Adi
Shri ramachandra nadu chintala dirchi (tv)-Kamalamanohari-Adi
Shridhara vaikunthadhipa deva madhava mamava-Begada-Adi
Shrimat kakarla vamshabdhi-Madhyamavati-Adi
Tagadura ramachandra nannidu yagadu betti-Saveri-Adi
Tam tana dhirana tam dhirana (t)-Kedaragaula-Adi
Tatvamu deliyaka mukti ledanumata tathyamaya-Kambhoji-Chapu
Tirupati venkataramana sokonu daivudinloguru-Mukhari-Adi
Vadarasane shri guru prabhavam vanchita-Purvikalyani-Adi
Vidavanura navyatalu dirchakunte vidavanura-Kamalamanohari-Adi
Vinaradu gadara na mora niku-Chenjuruti-Adi
Yamuni badhalaku norva jalanika neramaka-Todi-Adi

Natyanayaki

Post by Natyanayaki »

SarveBhyo namonamaH,
Sorry to interrupt your chain of thoughts...I need help urgently....I am looking for the meaning for the song Kal Mari Adiya by Andavan Pichai. I have the lyrics, I can translate it but, translation is not the same as determining the meaning of why...for example the Charanam...there has to be a story behind the lines...can anybody help me with this? Please?

S.Govindaswamy

Post by S.Govindaswamy »

When I visited Madurai recently I heard that the kritis of Thyagaraja in palm leaf manuscript form are preserved at Madurai Saurashtra Sabha. I also heard that some people are claiming that Venkataramana Bhagavathar was the Vaggeyakara whose kritis are wrongly attributed to Thyagaraja. I also understand that the people in charge in this sabha are doing pooja to these manuscripts but not allowing anybody access to these. How far are these true
Govindaswamy

lakshmi surya teja

Post by lakshmi surya teja »

hello every body.....the information abt WVB is very useful.....thank u so much... am a new member.....
can anyone pls tell me some links where we can hear this composer's keertanas?? i heard OS tyagarajan singng bhajare in malavi in RAAGA.com ..... but i couldnt find any others.... please tell me its urgent......... please anyone help meee
Last edited by lakshmi surya teja on 26 May 2009, 19:32, edited 1 time in total.

Rengarajan

Post by Rengarajan »

lakshmi surya teja wrote:hello every body.....the information abt WVB is very useful.....thank u so much... am a new member.....
can anyone pls tell me some links where we can hear this composer's keertanas?? i heard OS tyagarajan singng bhajare in malavi in RAAGA.com ..... but i couldnt find any others.... please tell me its urgent......... please anyone help meee
-------
During last December Prema Rangarajan gave a concert consisting of Bhagavatar's Kritis. I am willing to spare the recording, if any one can upload the same

keerthi

Post by keerthi »

Sir, could you post the songlist..?

Bhojju

Post by Bhojju »

keerthi wrote:
The famous Harikambhoji swarajati - SdN-dPdn or RAma nA morAlinci is attributed to him..
Greetings,

Have finally found a reference to this WVB swarajati.

URGENTLY needed the swaras for the 3rd caraNam

nI mahimalE neruga lEkanati durmatinai su-krtambula nEranu karivaradA

bhaya kara kamala kamalAptakula candra puruSOttama dasharatha

Can someone in this august forum kindly help me out with either the swaras or a recording of this please? Keerthi .... ?

Many thanks.

God bless.

gangar2758@vsnl.net

Manasa ramuni marakave o-Khamas-Adi- lyrics for the mudra charanm if available pls

gangar2758@vsnl.net

gangar2758@vsnl.net wrote:Manasa ramuni marakave o-Khamas-Adi- lyrics for the mudra charanm if available pls
sorry found here :http://www.karnatik.com/c3183.shtml

kmrasika

Re: Walajahpet Venkataramana bhagavathar

Post by kmrasika »

Is this composer one and the same as this one: http://www.sangeethamusic.com/index.php ... d=&pid=233?

kmrasika

Post by kmrasika »

Just surfed on a website on the composer: http://venkataramanabhagavadar.org/Index.html.

Lakshman

Post by Lakshman »

bhojju: Did someone help you with the 3rd caraNa?

fduddy

Re:

Post by fduddy »

keerthi wrote:Venkataramana bhagavatar was a very, very good composer.. He has composed several krtis on his Guru thyAgaraja including vada rasane in pUrvakalyANi besides a pair of stotra-s in praise of thyagaraja

His varnam in Kedara is a masterpiece..

Ananda mayamanave in Jyotiswarupini used to be sung by Dr. S.Ramanathan, and is , by Prof.SRJ..
KanulAra, in DhanyAsi, on kanchi Varada was a staple of the alathur duo.

Guruvaru mahimala in Anandabhairavi and RAmabhakti jEsina in Begada are part of TNS's repertoire, as is the popular thodi piece, RarA vasudeva varakumAra..

Neela ramgopal sings the Namanarayani piece, PagasEya beautifully..

Vinaradu manavi in janjUti is a lovely piece, which S.Ramanathan has sung.

There are songs of WVB in Gaula and bhairavi floating somewhere in sangeethapriya.

I have heard praises of the Lalitha song Chedi poke, and the nAdanamakriya song Paravasamaye, but haven't heard them yet.. Recordings are most welcome!

Veena Kuppayyar and WVB are said to have collaborated to produce a fantastic palindromic bhairavi varnam Sarasaku rAku sarasa..

Sadashiva rao of Mysore was a student of the bhAgavatar; and the quality of his compositions speaks for his musical lineage..

There is a beautiful kriti in Kambhoji. All that I remember is the intro given by Sri TVS in his Narada Gana sabha Dec 2008 concert. It was an awesome rendition. any idea which one it is and any recording available ?

rajeshnat

Re: Re:

Post by rajeshnat »

fduddy wrote:
There is a beautiful kriti in Kambhoji. All that I remember is the intro given by Sri TVS in his Narada Gana sabha Dec 2008 concert. It was an awesome rendition. any idea which one it is and any recording available ?
fduddy
To the best of my knowledge tvs sings the vada rasane in poorvikalyAni and neeve nannu in darbAr . I am not sure if there is a popular kAmbOdhi by WVB

Lakshman

Post by Lakshman »

He has composed four pieces in kAmbhOji:

nI tappulannu, rama na moralincara, rama manavini (sj) and tatvamu teliyaka.

venkatakailasam

Post by venkatakailasam »

There are two more articles in The Hindu.
One is reproduced below as i am not able to get the link:

The Hindu-Friday, Mar 18, 2005 (SUGANTHY KRISHNAMACHARI)

Illustrious disciple of saint-poet (Walajapet Venkata Ramana Bahavathar)

He would memorise Tyagaraja's kritis, and after returning home, put down the sahitya and the notations. Venkataramana Bhagavathar has composed slokas and songs in praise of deities and his guru. SUGANTHY KRISHNAMACHARI flips through the pages of his life history.
KUPPAYYA BHAGAVATAR, a Sourashtra Brahmin who lived in Ariyalur, near Tiruchi, was a scholar who knew Sanskrit, Telugu and astronomy. He wanted to choose a bride for his son Nannusami Bhagavathar from a family of scholars. He therefore moved to Ayyampettai, in Thanjavur district, where there was a significant population of Sourashtra Brahmins. His grandson, Venkataramana, born on February 18, 1781, under the star Moolam, proved to be a child who would make any grandparent proud.
Venkataramana paid as much attention to his physique as he did to his studies. He became a hatha yogi. He was well versed in Sanskrit, Telugu and Tamil. Right from his childhood, he evinced keen interest in music, and trained under his father. Venkataramana was a regular worshipper at the Prasanna Rajagopalaswami temple in Ayyampettai.
But this Krishna bhakta left for Tiruvaiyaru to learn music from the great Rama bhakta, Tyagaraja. He would memorise Tyagaraja's kritis, and after returning home, would put down the sahitya and the notations.
Venkataramana was so caught up in music that marriage was the last thing on his mind. In fact, he even felt it might come in the way of his learning more kritis from guru Tyagaraja. His father sought the help of Tyagaraja and it was only when Tyagaraja advised him to marry, did Venkataramana relent, at the age of 41.
The marriage was solemnised in Ayyampettai, and Venkataramana and his wife Muthulakshmi set up their family in Ramachandrapuram in Ayyampettai. They had three children — two sons and a daughter. Venkataramana named his first son Krishnaswamy, after his favourite deity Krishna, and his second son Ramaswamy after his guru's favourite deity. His daughter was Tulasiammal.
The Raja of Karvettinagaram wanted to learn music from Venkataramana Bhagavatar, but found it difficult to travel frequently from Ayyampettai to Karvettinagaram. So in 1834, he moved to Walajapet. Narayanaswami Chettiar, tahsildar Lakshmana Naidu and Kambili Munuswami Chettiar, all residents of Walajapet, bought a house for him in Raoji Street. In course of time, the street came to be known as Venkataramana Bhagavatar Veedhi. When Tyagaraja visited Walajapet, he was taken out on a ceremonial procession to Bhagavatar's house. One of Bhagavatar's disciples, Sadasiva Rao, composed a song, "Tyagarajaswami Vedalina" in Todi, and sang it in the presence of Tyagaraja. When Tyagaraja left Walajapet, Venkataramana Bhagavatar asked him to accept his son Krishnaswami as a disciple. Tyagaraja acceded to the request.
When Venkataramana Bhagavathar moved to Walajapet, he gifted a Narasimha idol to one of his disciples, Venkatasuri, who spontaneously composed the song "Sri Naraharidarisana Karesi." Venkatasuri also composed an opera, "Rama Natakam."
After Venkataramana Bhagavatar died on February 15, 1874, his son Krishnaswami is said to have written down the notations of 800 Tyagaraja kritis. Madurai Mani Iyer said in an interview that he had heard many rare Tyagaraja kritis from Nagaswami Bhagavatar, who also belonged to the Walajapet school.
Walajapet Venkataramana Bhagavatar composed Pancharatna slokas in praise of Lord Kodandarama, the presiding deity of the temple in Ramachandrapuram. He also composed Ashvamalika stotras in praise of Prasanna Rajagopal, the deity he had worshipped since childhood. He composed the Tyagaraja mangalashtakam in praise of Tyagaraja and some kritis in rare ragas like Jothiswaroopini, Natana Velavali, Vijayanagari and Nadavinodhini.
Years ago, this writer accompanied her lawyer father to the house of a Sourashtra client in Ayyampettai. His family had lived there for many generations. He said that many Sourashtra families included Venkataramana Bhagavatar's kritis in their daily pujas. To name a few, "Neeve Nannu" (Darbar), "Rama Ravikulasoma" (Kedaragowla), "Bhaja Srirama" (Kambhoji), "Kuchelaparimela" (Sankarabharanam), "Paravasamaayenura" (Nadanamakriya) and "Ramachandra Nannu" (Anandabhairavi).
The Sourashtra gentleman said it was his dream to collect all the kritis of Venkataramana Bhagavatar known to different Sourashtra families, and publish them. But it was not a dream that he realised, for, shortly after our visit, he passed away.
Venkataramana Bhagavatar's manuscripts, his puja vessels, his padukas, the Rama idol that he worshipped, were all taken to Madurai in January 1943, by the efforts of P. S. A. Krishna Iyer. They have been preserved by the Madurai Sourashtra Sabha.
Printer friendly page

The other one is linked below:

http://www.hindu.com/ms/2006/12/01/stor ... 280500.htm by Lakshmi Devanath

Both I found to be informative about "pivotal link in the continuance of a great parampara."

venkatakailasam

Sivaramakrishnan

Post by Sivaramakrishnan »

Smt. Usha Shankar (Coimbatore), disciple of Smt Balamani (Bombay) and later Shri T K Govinda Rao gave an exclusive concert of WVB kriti-s in a recent Amrita TV programme.

vilomachapu

Post by vilomachapu »

Venkataramana Bhagavathar (1781-1874), born into a family of Saurashtra Brahmins at Ayyampettai....

WVB was not a brahmin but born into the Saurashtra weaver community. Subsequent generations of that community claimed themselves to be brahmins.

“Tyagaraja handed over all his belongings, including his tambura , idols of Rama and some deities, palm leaf manuscripts and his padukas (wooden sandals) to Krishnaswamy Bhagavathar. While the idols are still in Wallajapet the other things have been brought to the Saurashtra Sabha in Madurai,” said Mr. Damodaran.

Idols? I have seen the Rama Idol worshipped by Thyagaraja in a lane in South Street Thanjavur. There was a write-up about this in this site some years ago. So what is this idols that Mr.Damodaran is talking about?

satyabalu

Post by satyabalu »

In Varagapppier street Thanjavur where Rama idol is being worshipped .

pvs

Post by pvs »

There's an excellent rendition of WVB's "Bhajare Manasa Sri Raghuveeram" in Gaula by TVS from long ago. I think it is on sangeethapriya. It is a must listen.

SrinathK

Post by SrinathK »

Of late, I see official recording companies have opened their own Youtube channels and share their albums for online listening. So here's an album from the Bombay Sisters of WVB krithis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdVm2V9Q9tQ

I think it's time to reshare many of those old collections that were once upon a time upload to rapidshare or sendspace that didn't last long due to time and space restrictions -- that was an initiative ahead of its time. However, Youtube. cloud storage and cheap broadband has now brought many more of these collections back to the limelight.

The album channels also allow you to pick and choose what you want to listen. For this particular album the time stamps are as below

00:00 - Manasaramuni
07:19 - Pagaseyadaguna
18:03 - Radha Ramana
22:27 - Rara Vasudeva
27:56 - Chapalamumani
33:50 - Vinaradu Kadara
38:55 - Paravasamayanura

shankarank

Post by shankarank »

I found this link https://venkataramanabhagavadar.org/Sri ... uraman.pdf as part of the website: https://venkataramanabhagavadar.org/History.html - when searching on SrI Bhagavatar.

The PDF book needs rotated using the PDF page rotate icon ( available in Chrome PDF viewer itself). Contains lot of information which is in tamizh.

Some recent historical happenings like the conduct of Jayanti and coverage by AIR in 1965 along with a program listing finds place in later pages. One can see Madurai Sri G.S Mani giving a concert in 1965 on bhagavatar kritis.

Lakshman

Post by Lakshman »

The book of his compositions with notations can be downloaded from here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/31n2se0frcy9d ... 6.pdf?dl=0

kmrasika

Post by kmrasika »

Lakshman wrote: 28 May 2021, 17:39 The book of his compositions with notations can be downloaded from here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/31n2se0frcy9d ... 6.pdf?dl=0
@Lakshman Sir,: Were you able to source the follow-up publication of additional compositions mentioned in this review?

Lakshman

Post by Lakshman »

I don't have this new publication. No idea where to purchase a copy.

The Lost Melodies

Post by The Lost Melodies »

An unpublished gita of Valajapettai Sri Venkataramana Bhagavathar published by The Lost Melodies.

https://youtu.be/IlSoRwsi74M