posting a song in youtube

Ideas and innovations in Indian classical music
gobilalitha

Post by gobilalitha »

yeterday night swati, a member of our forum sang 'kannan oru kaikozhandai in jayatv spb programme. the song was very nicely rendered(pl see post of cmlover in this connection in light classical) this programmewill be repeated tonight(sunday(at 11pm . I WANT TO RECORD THE VIDEO SONG IN YOU TUBE . W ILL SOME MEMBER EXPLAIN THE PROCEDURE AT ONCE ? GOBILALITHA

srinivasrgvn

Post by srinivasrgvn »

-
Last edited by srinivasrgvn on 28 Dec 2009, 08:44, edited 1 time in total.

gobilalitha

Post by gobilalitha »

thanks,srinivasrgvn. WILL TRY TO NIGHTAT 11PM ,JAYA TV, IF successful, I will post. IT is too late in the night to request any friend or member of our forum to post it in you tube for members to hear. the song kannan oru kat kozhandai was beautifully rendered . gobilalitha

vasanthakokilam

Post by vasanthakokilam »

GBL, looking forward to it. (BTW, how did you get the video recording in digital format on your computer? That is the tough part for most people )

gobilalitha

Post by gobilalitha »

Man proposes, but the Electicity Board disposes. !!! POWER FAILURE. T he generator in our apartment also joined the EB. BANGALORE is notorious for Its power cuts whether the reervoirs are overflowing or depleted . gobilalitha

cmlover

Post by cmlover »

Here is a short clip that I captured from the program. Though it iis incomplete it should show the appreciation of SPB on Swati's performance and her shruti/taalam alignment.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/fbdiiy
Sorry I could not u/l a youtube clip. Trust somebody else would....

vasanthakokilam

Post by vasanthakokilam »

gee

Re: posting a song in youtube

Post by gee »

There is a website which allows you to convert youtube videos into mp3 recordings that you can save on your computer. Here it is:

www.onlinevideoconverter.com

SkylaRayne

Re: posting a song in youtube

Post by SkylaRayne »

thank you for your post , the song I can tell you and you can tell me ew've got some thing special and i can see we've got something to be but only together.
are here colbie calait
Skyla Rayne