carnatic music teacher in Brisbane?

To teach and learn Indian classical music
sully

Post by sully »

HI, I'm new to Brisbane and would like to know if there are any Carnatic vocal music teachers (or Bharatanatyam teachers) in the area. Thanks!

bhavana

Post by bhavana »

Hi,,

Iam bhavana from new jersey. I learn carnatic vocal online from a teacher called jayshri prakash. She is one of the best and well known online teachers inIndia. She is a really nice teacher and many of us who have learnt from her feeel the same. just thought will let you know. You can contact her at shivamshakthi@gmail.com. She personally replies to all the mails. You can check out for more details about her from www.shrikara.com.
rgds bhavana

mohan

Post by mohan »

sully wrote:HI, I'm new to Brisbane and would like to know if there are any Carnatic vocal music teachers (or Bharatanatyam teachers) in the area. Thanks!
Rajyashree Josyer Shrikanth is a very good vocalist in Brisbane. If you email me I can try and put you in touch with her.

shenbagam

Post by shenbagam »

Dear sully,
For carnatic vocal u can contact this id sriswaram@gmail.com
She is in India.She is a very good teacher.She had her training under great masters1)CHITTOOR SUBRAMANIAN PILLAI2)PROF. RAMANATHAN3)S.V. PARTHASARATHY4)EMBAR RAGAVA SIMHAN.She is both asinger &veena playerG.SHENBAGAM