Laya in Carnatic Music-Special edition by IMS

Tālam & Layam related topics
mridhangam

Laya in Carnatic Music-Special edition by IMS

Post by mridhangam »

Desr Rasikas

A special edition entitled "Laya in Carnatic Music", edited and compiled by me and Published by Indian Musicological Society, Mumbai was released by Dr Umayalpuram Sivaraman on 22-10-2018 at Bhavan Mini Hall and the first copy was received by Sangita Kalanidhi Sudha Raghunathan.

Nearly 10 quality articles by various scholars including Trichy Sankaran, David Nelson, Dr Lisa Young, Dr N Ramanathan, Dr Arthi Rao, Dr Premlatha, Nerkunam Dr S Sankar, Dr Prema Rangarajan have given their contributions. One of my articles has also been printed.

Seek your wishes.

Mannarkoil J Balaji

talalaya

Re: Laya in Carnatic Music-Special edition by IMS

Post by talalaya »

Hope your article doesn't have any comparative sociological study on the remuneration received by various artists, comparing them to a prominent legendary Vidwan.

RasikasModerator2

Post by RasikasModerator2 »

Kindly don't hit below the belt talalaya.

mridhangam

Post by mridhangam »

talalaya wrote: 25 Oct 2018, 10:59 Hope your article doesn't have any comparative sociological study on the remuneration received by various artists, comparing them to a prominent legendary Vidwan.
No sir ..i have never talked about such things anywhere. generally i write on technical subjects.

J Balaji

talalaya

Post by talalaya »

Thank you. We have so much to benefit from the Technical inputs of great Vidwans like you!!

sureshvv

Post by sureshvv »

And very little to benefit from the tasteless gossip mongering that you indulge in.

talalaya

Post by talalaya »

Ah, feels so gratifying to hear it from the Horse's mouth. What i write definitely makes much more sense than the cowardly rubbish stuff you write in the name of secularism. Another brainwashed Hindu idiot, belting out certificates to others. I dare you to write a constructive post, opposing whatever I have written.

And chances are, you would definitely not be aware of the situation, what made me to write what I wrote in post #2. So yes, what else can I expect from idiots like you than just plain nonsense!!!

RasikasModerator2

Post by RasikasModerator2 »

@talalaya Your language is going too far. I think every person who comes here convinced in their own righteousness and knowledge of truth first needs to be taught decorum before making their points. Then we can talk about the truth.

RasikasModerator1

Post by RasikasModerator1 »

@talalaya this is ridiculous. Stop your trolling.

talalaya

Post by talalaya »

Oops, warnings after warnings from the Moderator army. I wonder if one of them is Sureshvv himself, as they seem to pounce only after truth is pointed out to Suresh or some factual response to the original post.

Trolling? Me? Why dont one of you who wrote to me, care to reply back to my msg as a courtesy or care to reply here to what I have said? Let the truth be known to all? Half-baked guys here have absolutely no credibility to call me a troll

srkris
Site Admin

Post by srkris »

Talalaya has been banned for his trolling and bilious rants.

SrinathK

Post by SrinathK »

Good job srkris. These people may be twice or thrice my age, maybe they've even contributed a lot to CM in their own ways as musicians, students, or organizers and hosts. Maybe they could have had valid viewpoints on various topics - but they fail at basic manners and seem to have anger problems. The weight of their self proclaimed righteous egos has made them too bitter and obnoxious.

Makes me dread old age at times.