AKELLA vaaari grandhamulu

Tālam & Layam related topics
sekhart

AKELLA vaaari grandhamulu

Post by sekhart »

Hi,

can you help me where we can get the books written by Sri. Akella Mallikarjuna Sarma garu?
I want to buy the CDs also.
I tried Visalandhra and MUSIC PALACE in Patny Centre Sec-bad. I could not get the books.
Thank you.
Regards,
Sekhar

msakella

Re: AKELLA vaaari grandhamulu

Post by msakella »

Dear brother-member, sekhart, All my books and CDs are available with me only. As I have kept the prices of all my books at a lower level to be affordable to all the aspirants and, thus, as I cannot offer higher-rate of commission as expected by the books-shop-owners I could not give them to many of them.

But, as only a couple of shop-owners agreed to a minimum commission I have given them the copies of my books. Thus, the shop-owner of MUSIC CABIN (Ph: 040-27711122, near Keys High School, Secunderabad) which is easily accessible to many, has some copies of my books, AMS Easy Methods-2007 (Tel. & Eng.), Sangita Svararaga Sudha (Tel. & Eng.), Sangita Vidyabodhini (Tel. & Eng.) and Sangita Vidyalochani (Tel. & Eng.) all along with the respective CDs are available with them. Or, if you contact me to my phone Nos. 040-27054232 or M-9908822992 I can give you the details of other shops also. You can contact them and get the required copies from them or even from me. amsharma

abithaselvaraj

Post by abithaselvaraj »

can I purchase ebook version sir? I am not in India

msakella

Post by msakella »

Dear abithaselvaraj, My mobile No. is 9908822992. If you need you can directly speak to me and I shall try to help you in any manner. amsharma

ajaysimha

Post by ajaysimha »

namaste sharma ji,

may i know the list books that are authored by you?

your book "INDIAN GENIUS IN TALAPRASTARA" is very handy and informative.
indeed GENIUS!!!