Release of the book -"Vasudeva Keerthana Manjari" with English Notation

Books on Carnatic Music and those for / by / on musicians.
Ram83

Release of the book -"Vasudeva Keerthana Manjari" with English Notation

Post by Ram83 »

Dear Sangeetha Bandhu,

Namaskarams

I am very happy to inform your good self that "VASUDEVA KEERTHANA MANJARI", a book containing the compositions of Sangeetha Kalanidhi Mysore K Vasudevacharya, is being released on Sunday, the 22nd November 2015 at Rama Lalitha Kala Mandira, Banashankari, Bangalore at 5:30PM.

I request you to kindly attend the release function with your disciples and friends, it would be our privilege to have you there.

The book (containing 182 compositions) has Sahityam in both English and Sanskrit, and Notation in English and will be very useful to performers, teachers and students of Karnatic Music. The book is being brought out by Shankarabharanam Kala Mandiram founded by me and edited by none other than Sangeetha Kalarathna Shri S Krishnamurthy, the worthy grandson of Shri Vasudevacharya and published by the prestigious Prism Books Pvt Ltd. Though the MRP is Rs. 545/- per copy, it is being sold at Rs. 395/- per copy on the occasion of the release of the book.

I request you to avail of this golden opportunity to reserve your copies in advance and let me know your requirement over messages in the following phone numbers/email IDs.

1) S Shankar - 9945280408 - shankar_1950@yahoo.com

2) Bhavani Prasad - 9880848265 - bpdeshmukh@yahoo.com

3) Vinay Sharva - 9845983823 - vinaysharva@gmail.com

Thanks
Sangeetha Kala Rathna- Bangalore.S.Shankar

http://www.sshankar.com

onlinecarnaticguru

Re: Release of the book -"Vasudeva Keerthana Manjari" with English Notation

Post by onlinecarnaticguru »

Can anybody help with the price of books, Vasudeva Kirtana Manjari
And Varnasagaram.

Lakshman

Re: Release of the book -"Vasudeva Keerthana Manjari" with English Notation

Post by Lakshman »

Both are priced at Rs.500.00 each at carnaticbooks shop.