Akella Mallikarjuna Sharma's workshop at Vidyarthi's house

To teach and learn Indian classical music
manjunath

Post by manjunath »

Akellaji,

Almighty is not visable and people thro everything on him. Any sensible person can understand the meaning of your posting towards Vinayrahul when he had given a program at chennai. You expect people to encourage Rajashekhars kalyani varnam posting and you discourage a talented kid performing . Is it the job of a True GURU? Akella ji, I travel most of the parts of our contry and abroad. I have the required knowledge to assess a person/musician. If Children like vinayrahul gets discouraged it is no way a lose for the boy since he seems to be a academically braight student and from well off family background. He can do his education better and settle in life. The Classical music only shall miss a talented kid. And for your information there are some 100s of Rajashekhars available in this country and very few say one or two Vinayrahul's . These one or two only need right encouragement and direction in classical music to preserve for the furture generation..Any way it is upto your disciples and your almighty.

msakella

Post by msakella »

Dear brother-member, manjunath, Very sorry. I cannot continue the dialogue with a person who does not know the full details but, some how, likes to make irrational and insensible arguments. amsharma

manjunath

Post by manjunath »

Akellaji,

My arguments or not irrational . Truth is god and you can not look at him or answer him since you dump every thing on him wihout giving answers when required. God knows the truth and when he looks at you or questions you through the people like me you can not answer him,because truth is god.

HarishankarK

Re:

Post by HarishankarK »

vidyaarthi wrote: 02 Mar 2009, 21:20 Dear friends,

Please note down my address:

"Periyava Pichai"
Plot No.1,
V.C.Kaliappa Naicken street(extn),
Nehru Nagar,
Ramapuram
Chennai-89

You can come via Nesappakkam road if you are coming from KK Nagar or via Nandamakkam if you are reaching via Kathippara.

Thanks and welcome to the workshop.

Vidyaarthi
Oh my God - this is so close to my home in K.K. Nagar - Vembuliamman Koil street - yet so far because now I live in Sydney - I would have loved to attend this workshop had I been in Chennai