Create Carnatic Music notations online with this new sofware

To teach and learn Indian classical music
arunk

Post by arunk »

suji - that is a bit hard to do. Its easy(ier) to do it at first page - but we need it automatically at each page (like a header). Not impossible, but not trivial.

Arun

Suji Ram

Post by Suji Ram »

Now that I am working on creating "new' from the scratch I found this-

I prefer selecting size 24 for the notations in telugu script ,since the print out is nice in large letter. However the gamaka symbols don't change in size.

Another thing is- we have to hit the space bar after every letter -otherwise those letter don't make it in the final output and also causes shift in notation
-may be we have to live with that?
Last edited by Suji Ram on 21 Nov 2007, 13:09, edited 1 time in total.

arunk

Post by arunk »

suji - some gamakasymbols are images and currently are not scalable (besides scaling usually ruins). I was thinking of eventually having 2 or 3 sets of images (i.e. small, medium, large).

I have a directive for changing the size of the text based gamakas (e.g. S(w) means w is shown) but not currently enabled. I will enable it once I test it a bit more.

> Spaces after every letter
You mean swara? Yes - you have to as this is critical at this point in being able associate lyrics to swaras.
Last edited by arunk on 21 Nov 2007, 20:53, edited 1 time in total.

arunk

Post by arunk »

Suji,

I uploaded the following:
1. I introduced GamakaPrefs directive for controlling the font size (and color) of text based gamakas. Atleast with larger telugu font, if you use just text based gamakas, this should provide some relief.
2. Enhanced manual to include Lyrics, LanguageFont and GamakaPrefs directive. Also noted about printing on IE7.

Arun

Suji Ram

Post by Suji Ram »

Thanks Arun for the updates. Will try it out.
I am only beginning to understand the different gamakas. Wish there is a site where I can hear each gamaka..

And with the laghu and drutam we can have it just at the first page.
Last edited by Suji Ram on 21 Nov 2007, 23:29, edited 1 time in total.

arunk

Post by arunk »

The SSP gamakas are very vIna oriented. The ravai, orikkai etc. are all explained only in terms of how to play in vIna. I thought akella-garu is doing something in this regard - i.e. demonstrate all the samples.

My guess is people also just make up their own :) Atleast I do. For example, I like the tickmark for nokku/emphasis like ga in s-r-g or abhOgi or ni in p-n-s of SrI. I dont know but it seems to fit. But jArus and kampitas atleast can be standardized.

Arun

vasanthakokilam

Post by vasanthakokilam »

My guess is people also just make up their own Atleast I do.
Me too. After many years, I do not understand half of my own gamaka notations ;)

Suji Ram

Post by Suji Ram »

my lack of gamaka notation understanding is more so because my lessons were taught without notations(kritis). I payed close attention to how my teacher would play and learnt. Never asked her-offcourse as a kid how would I know what to ask :)

Suji Ram

Post by Suji Ram »

Arun,
Something that seems to have happened recently is-
the letters in telugu script are getting distorted. Specially the vowels "i" , "e", o, are showing distorted.
For eg:
Ri shows as Ra with a "i" matra attached to it. Also with Ni and so forth. It is also happening with the lyric.
I thought I accidently hit kannada, but then kannada script isn't like that either :)

Even your example in telugu- nI vAda is showing that way.
Last edited by Suji Ram on 22 Nov 2007, 04:24, edited 1 time in total.

arunk

Post by arunk »

Suji,

I did not change anything in this regard. Same browser/PC? Did you change font or perhaps browser is using a different one? If possible please try on Firefox also to see if you are getting the same.

I tried now (albeit on my mac on Safari), and I may be mistaken, but it looks ok?
http://www.sendspace.com/file/yjujvf

Input was something like
Layout: Varnam,FullWidth
Tala: Adi
Language: Telugu
SwaraPrefs: 20
LyricPrefs: 20
S: s r g m
L: ra rA ri rI

Arun
Last edited by arunk on 22 Nov 2007, 20:40, edited 1 time in total.

vasanthakokilam

Here is the typesetter input for Elavathara Pallavi based on the book notation Arun sent me.

Code: Select all

Layout: Krithi,Compact
Tala: Adi2Kalai
Heading: "ElAvathAra - MukhAri - Thyagaraja - Adi",bold,underline,14
S: p d s , , ,  ( d s r s n , d , p , , , )   p m n n | d p d p m g r s | , , r m r m p ,
L: E _ _ _ _ _  lA _ _ _ _ _ va _ _ _ _ _  thA _ _ _  ra - me - t tu _ _ _ _ ko m ti _ vO _ 
S: , , p n d , p , ( p m g , r , , , ) r s r g | s , , , , , s ,   | , , s , r m p ,
L: _ _ E _ _ mi _ _ kA _ _ _ _ _ _ _  ra . Na . mO _ _ _ _ rA _ _ _ _ mu - Dai _ _ _
Some observations.

1) It is a bit frustrating that the book notations are not precise. If I blindly copy the notations to Arun's program, the program detects the basic inaccuracies in the book notation. Now one has to reconcile it if one know the song or can check a recording. The latter is what I did. Given my own limitations, it took 3 or 4 tries to get it and the result is as above. I am still not sure if this is right. I based it on the notation for the swaras but I had to make some judgement calls on the alignments and also borrowing angas from two sangathis and merging it into one.

The potential inaccuracies in book notations is what is going to slow people down and may be cause some frustration. That frustration has nothing to do with the tool. In fact the tool forces you not to ignore those notational inaccuracies and make you focus on counting the swaras and making sure there are enough there in the book notation for each anga and if not make some judgement calls on where to insert them.

(Treat the above input to the typesetter as a learning exercise for using the tool. Also, do not focus on the correctness of the lyrics, the ARI and NCV versions seem to be slightly different, the notations that Arun sent me is a bit different and our Wiki page is slightly different.)

2) Aligning Lyrics to notations is a bit hard. May be I am doing it the hard way. When there is a speed variation on the swara line with ( ), the lyrics line has to provide double the gaps. This again is due to my limited knowledge of the capabilities of the tool.

3) I am confused about how to enter the number of swaras for Adi2Kalai, though it seemed to have come out right with 32 swaras per avarthanam. I first thought I need to enter 64. Arun, when you get a chance, please describe how this all works, what is the relationship between 2 Kalai, default speed and krith format etc. Basicaly, is 2Kalai a short hand for a speed or it has its own built in logic.

4) I changed the layout type to Varnam for the above specification ( with Adi 2 Kalai ). I am not sure if it did it right. Arun, this is something for you to check. If you think it is coming out right, I will try again.

I am not doing beyond the Pallavi for now.

arunk

Post by arunk »

vk,

lyrics NEED NOT align with swaras in input. But of course we want them that way so that the raw input looks fine. I do have an "assist" in mind for that which I hope to implement (didnt want to delay initial release for that). Basiclly a button that will do the alignment for the swaras and their associated lyrics. So you enter stuff without worrying about alignment and then you click this button and it will do the alignment for you.

Adi2kalai vs. Adi: Like I mentioned earlier Adi2Kalai is sort of not solid - I myself have doubts about how exactly the differences manifest in notation :) I need to get it clarified from some experts here. At this point, I will note that
1. For Varnam layout, Adi2Kalai and Adi are same - this explains why when you changed your krithi layout to varnam, the output looked different.
2. In the tool, for Adi, the aksharas are divided like 4 + 2 + 2
3. In the tool, for Adi2kalai, they are divided like 8 + 4 + 4

Like I mentioned earlier, once you know the avarthana boundaries, it looks like one can treat it either way and thus I have some confusion/questions regarding representing it in notation.

Arun
Last edited by arunk on 24 Nov 2007, 03:08, edited 1 time in total.

vasanthakokilam

Thanks Arun. I read the Lyrics section of your document again and got better clarification also. I did not realize before that the speed specifiers '(' ')' do not matter for lyrics line though I still got it right before just by playing around with it.

I also changed the input to be Tamil compatible and I have updated my post above with the new input. The appearance is a bit better now on the lyrics line since I have changed the '-' to '_" so there is less clutter in the output.

Don't worry too much about the Assist for the lyrics alignment. I think it will be useful for maintaining and changing the input lines if they are aligned on the input side but my initial impressions were due not knowing stuff about the tool fully.
2. In the tool, for Adi, the aksharas are divided like 4 + 2 + 2
3. In the tool, for Adi2kalai, they are divided like 8 + 4 + 4
Please check if my mental model of this is correct. I do not need to know the exact algorithm used in the program but it is good to have the overall idea when we enter the input based on the expected typeset output

1) What we enter as swaras and Dhirga , from a time point of view, are mathrais ( one, two or four mathrais per swara ).

2) ( Assuming I do not use 'sa' .'ri' and ';', ) mathrais per swara is based on the default speed. 4 mathrais duration per entered swara in 'first speed' ( defaultspeed 0 ), 2 mathrai duration per swara in 'second speed' ( defaultspeed 1 ), 1 mathrai duration per swara in 'third speed' ( default speed 2 ), and

3) Calculate the mathrais using the space separated swara and dhirga counts and the multiplier above. Let us say it is M.

4) Then number of beats is calculated as : Chatusra Gathi Adi M/4, For chathsra gathi 2KalaiAdi M/8. For thisra gathi Adi it is M/3 etc. based on the thala specification.

5) Then apply the anga markers as per the specified thala definition.

Is this correct?

arunk

Post by arunk »

vasanthakokilam wrote:Don't worry too much about the Assist for the lyrics alignment. I think it will be useful for maintaining and changing the input lines if they are aligned on the input side but my initial impressions were due not knowing stuff about the tool fully.
Ok. I think it will be useful. But in time :)

What we enter as swaras and Dhirga , from a time point of view, are mathrais ( one, two or four mathrais per swara ).
Yes - 1, 2, 4 for catusragati, and thus 1,3,6 for tisra gati etc.

2) ( Assuming I do not use 'sa' .'ri' and ';', ) mathrais per swara is based on the default speed. 4 mathrais duration per entered swara in 'first speed' ( defaultspeed 0 ), 2 mathrai duration per swara in 'second speed' ( defaultspeed 1 ), 1 mathrai duration per swara in 'third speed' ( default speed 2 ),
Yes, again for catusragati.
3) Calculate the mathrais using the space separated swara and dhirga counts and the multiplier above. Let us say it is M.
4) Then number of beats is calculated as : Chatusra Gathi Adi M/4, For chathsra gathi 2KalaiAdi M/8. For thisra gathi Adi it is M/3 etc. based on the thala specification.

5) Then apply the anga markers as per the specified thala definition.
Is this correct?
Maybe so - not sure. What I do is convert/represent each matra as a relative duration of akshara. So 1/4 (speed = 2). 1/2 (speed = 1) or 1 (speed = 0). You then start adding and whenever the duration matches the duration of anga (in aksharas - so 4 aksharas for the laghu of Adi), you apply the marker.

I think it is better to think in terms of how long the matra is to the akshara as opposed to how many matras per akshara. So you could potentially have 1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16 - not all supported now of course :)! The M/4 approach would place the shortest matra as 1/4. The other does not place it - *although*, right now it is 1/8 but that is for different reasons

Arun
Last edited by arunk on 24 Nov 2007, 06:31, edited 1 time in total.

vasanthakokilam

OK, thanks Arun.

arunk

Post by arunk »

I have uploaded a new version. This has

1. A fix for Adi2Kalai. Previously in Varnam format Adi2Kalai was same as Adi. I think this is wrong. Besides older ninnukori was wrong in 2 ways - the tala avarthana as shown was 1/2 of what was in the book (main reason why I thought that approach was wrong). Also the words were wrong :). Now Adi-2 Kalai 8+4+4 in krithis and varnams. To render Adi tala varnams, it would be better to use Adi2Kalai. Note that for krithis (may be not all) you can sort of swing both ways i.e. be able to represent Adi2Kalai or Adi, and change DefaultSpeed accordingly and get very similar layout.
2. I have introduced _ (single underscore) and __ (double underscore) as a way of indicating "empty swaras" in the swara line. This can be used to "indent" the swara line by the eduppu. I have explained a bit about this in the manual (under Swara Directive). I dont know how many people will use it, but I have got feedback that this is useful (and it was easy to implement)

Please let me know if there are any regressions because of this. I think this should not except if you had varnams with tala Adi2Kalai and were ok with the fact it actually generated Adi 1-kalai :)

Arun
Last edited by arunk on 24 Nov 2007, 09:36, edited 1 time in total.

vasanthakokilam

I tried the Varnam layout Adi2Kalai. It works fine. Thanks. No regressions encountered in my limited use after that update.

gobilalitha

Post by gobilalitha »

dear arun. with my very poor knowledge of computer applicationsand music notations, I feel very guilty that I have not been to appreciate the wonderful work you are doing . my occupancy with computer is just for sending mails and to hear good music . may GOD bless you with more and more such achievements gobilalitha

Suji Ram

Post by Suji Ram »

Suji,

I did not change anything in this regard. Same browser/PC? Did you change font or perhaps browser is using a different one? If possible please try on Firefox also to see if you are getting the same.
Arun,
I have this problem with Firefox. It is fine with IE. I could't figure out what I need to change in fonts in the settings in FF. Now I realise that the problem exists after seeing Ramakriya postings in another the thread in all the languages using transliteration software.

I usually use IE 7.0 at home so shouldn't be a problem working with notation editor.
if you can tell me how to fix it in FF it would be fine though for future.

Meanwhile... I am working on getting some varnams in malayamarutham , CakravAkam etc.. and kritis tranferred from a battered copy in telugu which needs a lot of attention before they become unreadable.

I think this is a great software for learners and dabblers (as well as composers) as it is a sort of exercise while learning. It is time-consuming in the beginning but when you get the knack of handling it becomes easier.

arunk

Post by arunk »

suji - is it this?

From my transliterator page http://arunk.freepgs.com/cmtranslit/cmt ... cheme.html :

Note:: This web-page contains characters in Devanagiri, Telugu, Kannada, Tamil and Malayalam. If they do not display correctly, then you need to install proper fonts on your computer. On Firefox, if the Indian language characters do appear but are in the wrong order, please follow instructions given in this page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia: ... ng_support
Last edited by arunk on 28 Nov 2007, 00:19, edited 1 time in total.

Suji Ram

Post by Suji Ram »

Thanks Arun,
problem is fixed now.
probably someone shifted to east asian...
Last edited by Suji Ram on 28 Nov 2007, 01:03, edited 1 time in total.

gn.sn42

Post by gn.sn42 »

A potential large-scale user?

Excerpt from rasikapriya post:
She has written down all the compositions with detailed notations, structure with pertininent information like Ragam, Talam and Chitta swaram. She wants to print these and bring it out in a book format... Are there any softwares available with which i can myself put all these Compositions with the notations into a soft copy easily?

The original post is accessible to rasikapriya members at http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/ra ... sage/16437

hemaflute

Post by hemaflute »

was looking out for just somesuch thingi.. very excited to hv found this.. God, you must hv spent ages making this. wl use this and let you know. Thanks in advance.

arunk

Post by arunk »

thanks gn.sn42 and hemaflute.

arunk

Post by arunk »

I do not know how many people here use this software, but for those of you, just wanted to inform that last night I released the next version - version 1.1. You find information about the new features in this release at http://arunk.freepgs.com/wordpress/cm-t ... lease-v11/

Also I have "redressed" by arunk.freepgs.com website a couple of weeks ago: http://arunk.freepgs.com . It now follows a "blog" like format and so you can leave feedback (or ask questions) on various topics on the website itself.

Note that I also updated the transliteration scheme and transliterator to version 1.1. You can find information about it at http://arunk.freepgs.com/wordpress/cm-t ... lease-v11/ . The big change is support for the "grantha Sa" character i.e. the one for Siva Sakthi (the one you find in Slokam books).

Arun
Last edited by arunk on 27 Feb 2008, 20:59, edited 1 time in total.

kmrasika

Post by kmrasika »

The big change is support for the "grantha Sa" character i.e. the one for Siva Sakthi (the one you find in Slokam books).
arunk: Thank you for the update. This will be certainly useful for us.

arunk

Post by arunk »

A new release (v1.2) of the CM Notation Typesetter is now available at http://arunk.freepgs.com. This release has the following features/enhancements:
* Improved Look and Feel
* Open/Save feature - now you can save notations to a (text) file on your computer and open it later in the typesetter. Previously you had it do this manually by copying the contents to clipboard and pasting it into notepad or a text editor.
* Support for Khanda triputa
* Bug fixes for Tisra Eka and Tisra Triputa

Please let me know if you have any questions or run into problems.

Arun

arunk

Post by arunk »

A new release (v1.3) of the CM Notation Typesetter is now available at http://arunk.freepgs.com

Details can be found here: http://arunk.freepgs.com/wordpress/cm-t ... lease-v13/

It is basically a minor release.

Arun

raguanu

Post by raguanu »

arunk wrote:Note that this software is under what is known as Gnu Public License (GPL), which means it is free.
Arun,

Thanks for the wonderful program, and especially for releasing it under GPL. But I couldn't locate the source code in your site. Please release the source code (perhaps in google code?) so we can chip in to improve the program.

Here are some of the problems I encountered :

1. Telugu letters are rendered incorrectly in Firefox 3. (r n ga sa etc. )

Rendering is fine in Google Chrome, and Internet Explorer 7. Firefox renders other Telugu web pages correctly.

2. Printing Issues:
- Only First page gets printed (as pdf).

- Only first few lines are printed unless everything is zoomed out completely.

- some more funny symbols when printed as pdf (Firefox 3)

Code: Select all

s:  sa ;  ni` ; | da` , p`| p` p` p` p` ||
- Chrome and IE prints include the scroll bar.

Cheers,
Ananth

arunk

Post by arunk »

Thanks for the feedback Ananth. The source is under SVN on sourceforge.net: http://cmnt.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/cmnt/

I will look at the other problems when I have more time. Chrome - I have not yet worked to get it working on it. As for PDF etc. which PDF driver are you using? There is no firefox vs. IE specific code - and so I am not sure what the telugu script problems are etc. It is possible that it is related to Unicode Indic support not enabled (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia: ... ng_support) - I am not sure now, but I think this is mentioned in the manual. I dont see what you are seeing w.r.t either Firefox or the funny chars for PDF.

Arun

raguanu

Post by raguanu »

Arun,

I'm using the open source PDF Creator (http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfcreator/). I also tried with PDFill PDF editor's printer driver, and print to file (ps).

Those funny symbols in Tamil seem to be my pdf creator's problem. Direct printing was fine.

Thanks for the help man.

Cheers,
Ananth

tapas

Post by tapas »

hi i would like to know how do i use ur software for me to print carnatic classical songs with swaraas and sahithya.

arunk

Post by arunk »

You can check out the examples (as suggested by the website) at http://arunk.freepgs.com/wordpress/nota ... -examples/

Also pl. consult the manual: http://arunk.freepgs.com/cmnt/manual.pdf

Arun

arunk

Post by arunk »

raguanu,

I did notice now that with the last release printing is messed up with scroll bars appearing. I will take a look at this and fix it.

Thanks!
Arun

raguanu

Post by raguanu »

oh, Thanks arun.

It's an immensely useful software. It'll be a pleasure to see it gets improved.

arunk

Post by arunk »

The above mentioned printing problem (a regression introduced in the last release) is now fixed. Printing also is now easier as I have added a Print button.

Thanks
Arun
Last edited by arunk on 28 Nov 2008, 02:51, edited 1 time in total.

arunk

Post by arunk »

Version 1.4 of the Carnatic Music Notation Typesetter is now released (http://arunk.freepgs.com/wordpress/cm-typesetter/about/).

This release contains the following improvements:
* Support for new talas: All 35 talas are now supported in catuSra gati. You can use the Assist button to select these talas.
o To use other gatis with these talas, you can use the Gati directive. Note however that the typesetter may not layout the notations appropriately for more more complex gatis with longer talas. In such cases, you now have an alternative with the Manual tala as explained below.
* Manual Tala mode and SongBreak directive: There is also support fora new tala called Manual. With this tala, you take control over the notations - particularly the tala markers as well as line breaks. Tala markers are put out only if you explicitly specify them (as | or || ) in the swara directive lines.
o In order to make the typesetter to go to the next line of notations, you must explicitly specify a break via the SongBreak directive (also new to v1.4)
o Note also that with Manual mode, the notation typesetter would be unable to align successive lines at the tala anga markers.
o The Manual tala is useful for capturing snippets of a raga alapana, or for typesetting notations for a song whose tala layout is too complex to be automatically handled by the typesetter.
* Bug Fixes: This version also includes some bug fixes.

Thanks
Arun

MuseOfLife

Post by MuseOfLife »

Personally I use this PDF Creator. It is also free and generates good PDF.

niyer

Post by niyer »

Hi Arun

Started using the software and it is amazing. Im facing a small issue.

Im using IE 7.0 and noticing that the gamakas from the input pane are not getting relected in the typesetter pane . What could I be missing. My sample notation is as follows

Layout: Krithi,Compact
Tala: Adi
Heading: "Eeswara Kshemam Vendi",bold,Center,22
Gati: Tisra
S: n , s' p , , p , p p m r s s s r m p p~ , n p , ,

arunk

Post by arunk »

Thanks. Let me check it out. Have not tried IE 7.

In the meantime, please try on FireFox if you can.

Arun

msakella

Post by msakella »

mohan wrote:vg - it is widely recognised that there is still no perfect system for notation of Carnatic music. Whatever symbols we use it is very difficult to notate gamaka. Sri Subbarama Dikshitar and others have attempted it but the notation system needs to convey the exact gamakam required on every single note of a composition. I think this impracticle. The bhava which you refer to comes largely from the gamaka in the ragas.
I agree with you that ‘there is still no perfect system for notation in Carnatic music’ but, at the same time, I cannot agree with you that ‘it is very difficult to notate gamaka’. Till now, many have not even attempted for it and nobody made it very easy to a common man. That is true. But, basing upon umpteen experiments, I have symbolised almost all the oscillations and I can assure you that I can notate any composition far nearer to the song sung than any other notation. At the same time I shall also feel that this is not the final and, being Carnatic musicians, our duty is to always remain optimistic (but not pessimistic at all) and evolve to make it fool-proof to a common man. amsharma
Last edited by msakella on 29 Jul 2009, 19:40, edited 1 time in total.

arunk

Post by arunk »

niyer,

I tried on IE 8 (I guess it is the recent one - so I installed it), and it seemed to work fine for me (?)

akella-ji: Although I am not sure when I can spend enough time on this, I would like to get your permission to be able to represent your gamaka symbols in my online software - but obviously only if it is ok with you (just FYI: that the above is free software)

Arun

msakella

Post by msakella »

Dear brother-member, arunk, I am trying my level best to properly notate all our oscillations in music with symbols. In this process I brought out some symbols and each and every symbol resembles the travel of sound only. I never think this is my property to take my permission to use them. I always think this is our property and any body can use them to evolve a fool-proof system of notating our compositions. You can use it in anyway you like to serve the cause of our music. amsharma

arunk

Post by arunk »

Thank you akellla-ji. Your outlook and attitude is an inspiration to all of us.

Arun

msakella

Post by msakella »

Dear brother-member, arunk, Everybody is supposed to behave magnanimously. Nowadays, as very few people are behaving like that, I have become conspicuous among them. There is nothing new in me. We don’t bring anything along with us and, at the same time, we are not going to take anything along with us except the invisible list of bad and good things we do when we are alive. That is why everybody must try to increase the good things of that list. That’s all.

I shall be very happy if you work for the betterment of these symbols in writing efficient notation of our compositions and inform me accordingly. amsharma

niyer

Post by niyer »

Hi Arun

I installed Firefox 3.5.1 on my laptop but still cant get the gamaka symbols to work . Will check with my desktop and update

thanks narayan

niyer

Post by niyer »

Hi Arun

The gamaka symbols did not show up on my desktop as well. Is there something I need to do to map the gamaka symbols to the glyphs in the typesetter pane? some system settings/IE settings ? Really wish I could get past this constraint and use your software which is very powerful

thanks and regards
narayan

arunk

Post by arunk »

I am not sure. Let us hoop via email and we can dig into this deeper. Once we find the problem and solution, I can post the details here.

Arun

balakk

Post by balakk »

Interesting. Now that you are planning to notate even the gamakas, you should have a fairly accurate representation of the music.
From there, wouldn't it be possible to translate the notation to MIDI, and play it out? Might be a fun exercise, and would delight your users. I'm kinda interested in the reverse process though; extracting the swaram from a rendition. I understand there are some WAV to MIDI converters that do this to some extent, but doesn't look like a solved problem by any means.

tpchakrapani

Re: Create Carnatic Music notations online with this new sof

Post by tpchakrapani »

can anyone send me a link to download the software regards