Veena Teachers

To teach and learn Indian classical music
Ranjini

Veena Teachers

Post by Ranjini »

Dear Members ,
I am passionate about learning Carnatic Music and Veena.I stay in Sarjapur Road.I am looking for teachers who can help me in learning Carnatic Music and Veena (preferably near to Sarjapur road ,considering Bangalore traffic) .I also would like to know whether any colleges in Bangalore offer bachelor courses in Veena and Carnatic Music.

Sachi_R

Re: Veena Teachers

Post by Sachi_R »

Ma'am (?),
You are lucky. Bangalore is blessed to have a large number of highly accomplished vainikaas (both male and female, more female).

There is a directory updated and published by Suswaralaya that lists all vainikaas. You can search and select based on your location, preference and need.

Learning music from a good guru is not trivial and you may have to invest much effort etc. to make it happen. But I assure you it is worth the effort.

Ranjini

Post by Ranjini »

Dear Sachi,
Thank you for your update .
Regards
Ranjini

Sachi_R

Post by Sachi_R »

Ranjini-ji,
Here are some contact details of Carnatic music teachers for you:
This is in the Ranjani Fine Arts souvenir.
You can see some veena teacher names near your location.

Katyayini

Post by Katyayini »

Hello I am staying in southcity apartment in Arekere. I am looking for Veena teacher in nearby area. Please help.

Katyayini

Post by Katyayini »

Also pls send contact number of Radha Sreesailam. TX.

Ranjini

Post by Ranjini »

Dear Sachi,
Thank you for the information provided by you.Can you please share the contact details of Carnatic music teachers and Veena teachers in and around Koramangala, Jayanagar and Basavanagudi area.I am also looking for contact detail of Smt Sujatha Thiagarajan who stays in Madiwala.I came to know that she also teaches Veena.Madiwala will be closer to me to go and take the classes.
Thanks in advance .
Ranjini Ajith

NageshMadigunta

Post by NageshMadigunta »

Hi,

2 months ago I started learning Carnatic vocals and I'm looking for a Veena teacher. I'm located in Nandini Layout, Bangalore. Preferably looking for veena teacher in Nandini layout and Mahalakshmi Layout, Please also provide veena teacher contacts in Malleswaram, Rajaji Nagar and Vidyaranya pura.

Thanks and Regards,

Nagesh Madigunta