Music tutorials at - YouTube.com/MobileMusic

To teach and learn Indian classical music
MobileMusic

Music tutorials at - YouTube.com/MobileMusic

Post by MobileMusic »

šŸŽ¹ My name is Shekar Reddy and I'm into playing musical instruments ever since I was a kid. I play mobile apps, Synthesizer, Piano, Guitar, Flute, Drums, etc. Music is my passion and producing music on-the-go using mobile devices and appsĀ is my obsession.

I've posted FULL cover songs on my YouTube channel showing keyboard notes of some super hit songs usingĀ accurate and expressive playing. You can playback my songs at HALF speed or QUARTER speed and play along and learn music. I'm in the process of posting SLOW versions of these songs soon so that should also help with learning too. You might have tried learning from other basic, rudimentary tutorials on the Piano. I encourage you to try these comprehensive and FULL song tutorials covering everything - showing keyboard notes using accurate and expressive playing along with all the dynamics - Staccatos, buttery smooth Legatos, Glides, Vibratos, Micro-Tones, etc - to make them sound as natural as the original songs.

My YouTube channel is at -Ā https://www.YouTube.com/MobileMusic

Mobile Music channel is all about learning to play, produce and share music, knowledge and wisdom using hardware instruments, mobile devices, mobile apps and gear as a hobby for self-fulfillment and self-enrichment. What is life without music, anyway?

Cheers!

Shekar Reddy
Mobile Music