Veena classes

To teach and learn Indian classical music
Samudyatha

Veena classes

Post by Samudyatha »

I would like to know the address & contact details of Tara Krishnamurthy.

Sreeni Rajarao

Re: Veena classes

Post by Sreeni Rajarao »

I have sent you an email with the information.

Sreeni Rajarao

Ranjini

Post by Ranjini »

Can anyone let me know the address and contact details of Smt Tara Krishnamurthy madam who teaches Veena.
Ranjini Ajith

Sreeni Rajarao

Post by Sreeni Rajarao »

I have sent you an email with the information

saiganesh

Post by saiganesh »

At Rajarao sir,

Can you please email smt Tara krishnamurthy's details to my ID.

sai.shastry@gmail.com

Thanks in advance!

Saiganesh

NageshMadigunta

Post by NageshMadigunta »

Namaskaram,

I'm a beginner in carnatic music, 2 months ago I started Vocal classes. My Sir BL Suresh has recommended to learn Veena, I'm middle aged and looking for a Veena teacher to whom I can go and learn the instrument (not Online). I'm based in Nandini Layout, Bangalore and preferably looking for Veena teachers in Nandini Layout, Mahalakshmi Layout, Rajaji Nagar . Request you to also help me with some contacts in Malleswaram and Vidyaranyapura.

Can someone kindly help me with this information.

Thanks and Regards

Nagesh Madigunta

DivyaVinod

Post by DivyaVinod »

Hello Nagesh,
You can reach out to Vidushi. Vani Yadhunandan, disciple of Vidwan. D Balakrishna (son of Doraiswamy Iyyengar) residing at Malleshwaram near MES college. She is a very disciplined and has a best approach to reach music to the students.

Please feel free to reach her.

Thanks,
Divya M

Ranjini

Post by Ranjini »

Can anyone let me know the address and contact details of Smt Bhagyalakshmi Chandrasekhar madam who teaches Veena.

Thanks and Regards

Ranjini

ajaysimha

Post by ajaysimha »

please mail me, i can help you out !!

Kru

Post by Kru »

Hi members, are there any veena teachers who teach online. I am put up at Denmark and have learnt the fundamentals of playing veena. Thanks

Aiswarya

Post by Aiswarya »

Hi I m Aiswarya Hagrish started learning veena for past 5 months My age is 25 I have a doubt can I do B A degree in carnatic music for veena or certificate course is enough can you pls guide me and need carnatic notation for muthai tharu song.
Kindly please help me out.
Thankyou,

Nick H

Post by Nick H »

Aiswarya, welcome to the forum.

When you say "enough," enough for what? What is your purpose in wanting to get a degree? Do you want to take a more academic approach to the music? Sure... quite a few take that to PhD even. Maybe it also helps if you want to teach.

Otherwise, isn't how you play enough for you? No certificate will make you enjoy your own music more, nor will it get you onto a concert stage, if that is what you want. Nor will the absence of any paper deny you that place.

But of course, it would be an accomplishment, and if you want to do and have that in its own right, that is your choice.