MR.V.S.NARASIMHAN'S VIOLIN CONCERT ON 18.11.2012.

Miscellaneous topics on Carnatic music
S.NAGESWARAN

MR.V.S.NARASIMHAN'S VIOLIN CONCERT ON 18.11.2012.

Post by S.NAGESWARAN »

Dear Rasikas,

I have arranged a Violin concert of Mr.V.S.Narasimhan on 18 th November 2012
At my newly renovated home at Old NO.21 / NEW NO 12, Srinivasa Pillai Street,
West Mambalam, Chennai – 600 033.

I hope that many of the Rasikas have attended many concerts at my home
In the past and I hope that my location is familiar for all the Rasikas.

Sri V.S.Narasimhan is a multi talented Violin instrumentalist and his long
Association with Sri Ilayaraja have played excellent background scores
In many films. The Violin solos played in the album “How to name it”
Is one of the master pieces of the Violin playing. He is well versed in
Carnatic music and Western classical music and Rasikas must have
Listened to his audio album of “RAGA SAGA”
I spite of the multifaceted talents, he is a man of few words and
Still remains a “Kudatthil irruccum Kuthu Vilakku Pol”.

Well, the concert of Sri Narasimhan arranged on 18th November 2012
Will be unique one with a new Violin with sympathetic strings and
He is particular that Rasikas should enjoy the violin music without any percussion
Instrument.

Brief information given by MR.Narasimhan about the instrument with which he is going to play is
Reproduced below.

A brief note about my special violin

I acquired this violin in the year 1989. It was made by the French Violin maker Mr. Andre Sakellaridis.
One of my friends Mr. Georges Lindenmeyer, (a violinist from France) used to study Hindustani Music from Pandit V. G. Jog in Calcutta. When he was in Chennai, he showed me his violin with sympathetic strings and I immediately fell in love with it and I asked Georges will it be possible to get one for me.
When he returned to India after his next visit to France, he brought me this violin made by Mr. Andre Sakellaridis, his close friend!
Originally this violin was made as 5-string violin with 7 sympathetic strings running under the bridge and the Scroll of the violin is longer than the normal violin to accommodate the additional pegs of the sympathetic strings. So, it was slightly heavier and discomfort to play this violin holding in the western violin posture!
When I requested my great friend Dr. Balaji, Professor, Banaras Hindu University, if he can do something with his specialized skill in repairing/making of instruments, he modified the violin into a 4-string violin (which I found very comfortable) not only that, he made the violin so light that I could comfortably play holding the violin in the western violin posture and it was amazingly sounding great because of his fine adjustment done to the bridge of the sympathetic strings.
It is my greatest pleasure to play Indian Music on this special violin as the sympathetic strings resonate so beautifully inspiring me to a great extent!

S.NAGESWARAN.

tkb

Re: MR.V.S.NARASIMHAN'S VIOLIN CONCERT ON 18.11.2012.

Post by tkb »

wow! Looking forward to this great event!

vasanthakokilam

Post by vasanthakokilam »

Sri. Nageswaran, Sri. V.S. Narasimhan, it sounds awesome. You have provided enough motivation for people to get curious about this and hope there is a good turn out. Best wishes.

rajeshnat

Post by rajeshnat »

S.NAGESWARAN wrote: Well, the concert of Sri Narasimhan arranged on 18th November 2012
Will be unique one with a new Violin with sympathetic strings and
He is particular that Rasikas should enjoy the violin music without any percussion
Instrument.
Is this sympathetic string a new thing or is it there for many years.???

Violin without percussion instrument by VS Narasimhan we have enjoyed a bit of that without possibly not knowing that Shri VS Narasimhan had played .VSN has played wonderfully few interludes for the film Raja paarvai .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9oIYXmHQIc and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5E9vvKHP21I

Shri Nageshwaran
I am not 100% sure if I can make it , but if 45 minutes of lecture on his association with maestro Illayaraja would be wonderful . If that can be squeezed that would be wonderful. Glad to see your passion getting ignited again with your new house.

Nick H

Post by Nick H »

Glad to know that, as you are finding it a little hard to get to concerts at the moment, you are bringing the concerts to you.

What time is the concert? I expect to be there :)

Nick H

Post by Nick H »

Coming up soon now.

Another request, please, for confirmation of the time: is this an evening concert?

cienu

Post by cienu »

How wonderful Sri Nageswaran ! Unforunately I will not be able to attend. Look forward to some music clips.

S.NAGESWARAN

Post by S.NAGESWARAN »

Dear Rasikas,

Thank you all for your positive response to attend the unique violin concert and the lecture /demo by sri VSN.

I welcome Sri TKB, Nick, CRama, for the concert and for the encouraging words from Vasanthakokilam.

Sri Sriram Parasuram, Violinist who is well versed in carnatic, Hindustani and western classical music
accepted my invitation to attend the concert/lec dem. His presence will be an educative one for the rasikas
because he may be actively interacting with VSN about the special effects from the sympathetic violin.

Our foramite Uday sankar will also be attending the concert.

I hope that more No of our Chennai Rasikas will find time to attend the concert.

The concert will start by 06.05 PM on the Sunday, 18th November, 2012.

The concert duration will be one to one and half hours depending upon the Rasikas’ interactions and response.

Since a detailed brief about the unique violin will be given by Sri VSN, all Rasikas
are requested to be present in time.

S.NAGESWARAN.

ganeshkant

Post by ganeshkant »

Mr.Nageswaran kudos for arranging such programs.Its my pleasure to attend this unique concert -lec-dem.

Nick H

Post by Nick H »

Just pushing this as a reminder that it is today.

W. Mambalites... Although it probably won't be too bad on a post-divali Sunday afternoon, I always prefer to avoid Panagal Park. How is the new Habibulah Rd flyover? Can I take the left fork and come by that route?

S.NAGESWARAN

Post by S.NAGESWARAN »

Nick,

You can come via Panagal Park since it is Sunday and no diwali rush will be there.

S.NAGESWARAN.

ganeshkant

Post by ganeshkant »

That was an enjoyable evening in the company of some of our esteemed forum members and musicians.VSN's AlApanAs and the rendering of kritis plainly added subtlety to the entire session which was informative too.Thanks to Mr.Nageswaran for an excellent ambience and hospitality.

S.NAGESWARAN

Post by S.NAGESWARAN »

Dear Rasikas,

It was a pleasant meeting of Rasikas for the unique violin concert
by Sri V.S.NARASIMHAN yesterday [18.11.2012] at my new home.

As per my invitation, Sri SriramParasuram,Violinist also attended the concert.

The link to the photos taken during the concert is given below.
https://plus.google.com/photos/11541381 ... lZ2evoP_OA

The Video and Audio of the concert will be uploaded in due course.

S.NAGESWARAN.

Nick H

Post by Nick H »

Thank you for the hospitality, the music, the photos --- and, when they come, the uploads.

To me, the sympathetic-string effect was certainly noticable, but very subtle. I'd say it was like adding a little "reverb," although I'm uncomfortable with using an electronic effects analogy for an acoustic instrument, I can't think of a better one.

I stress "To me" because this is, I think, typical of the sort of instance in which my hearing fails me, but, unfortunately, we cannot borrow each other's ears :lol:. However, what I can do, is, when the music is uploaded, to play it on my PC with the treble boosted and get a better idea of what others heard and what is actually there.

It was great to have the opportunity of interacting with both Sri Naraimhan and Sri SriramParasuram, neither of whom I have really met before. Of course, it was great too to see other rasikas.org friends, and to have the company of Uday on the drive home.

CRama

Post by CRama »

I was there for this unique concert. I have never heard Sri VSN's quartet concert. He played the violin with sympathetic strings attached, without any percussion support. In the beginning he demonstrated the difference between the normal violin and this special violin by playing some stretches of Kalyani. Yes. It really sounded deep and more resonant because of the sympathetic strings. He thanked Mr.Balaji of Varanasi who had modified the violin to the present edition.

He commenced the concert with the Kalyani Adi thala varnam. Next came a very elaborate Chakravakam in which he played an unheard song. He announced the name of the song. But I do not remember now. Then he played an elaborate Kharaharapriya. The song was starting with Saraswathi. Other details not known. He then went on to play Brochevarevarura after an alapana of Khamas. Then he played an alapana of Panthuvarali and started Aparamakhakthi. After playing upto the Anupallavi he played a recording of the same song as played by the Quartet. A different flavour of the song emerged. He did not play neraval or swaram for any of the song. The alapanas were elaborate and beautiful on traditional lines. On the request of Sriram Parasuram, amplification was removed and he played raga Desh. The violin was quite enjoyable even without amplification . He then played the Desh Thillana played by the Quartet. He concluded wtih a dhun. The concert was for nearly 2 hours. It was an enjoyable concert. There were lot of interactions between Shri VSN, Sriram Parasuram and other rasikas.

I thank Shri Nageswaran for arranging this concert. We were provided with mixture, sweet and cold drinks after the concert.From the rasikas family, Mr.Nick, Ganeshkant, Uday and myself attended.

rajeshnat

Post by rajeshnat »

CRama wrote: He commenced the concert with the Kalyani Adi thala varnam. Next came a very elaborate Chakravakam in which he played an unheard song. He announced the name of the song. But I do not remember now.
3 or 4 years back in a string quartet concert that I attended and reviewed , he played a eesan indha - chakravAkham - papanAsam sivan. I am assuming i must be the same. Awaiting for the upload.

CRama

Post by CRama »

Rajesh, It was not Eesane indha. He announed the starting of the song. But I did not take any note and I forgot now. Let's wait for the upload.

mahavishnu

Post by mahavishnu »

Thank you CRama. Was the Desh tillana by LGJ?

CRama

Post by CRama »

Mahavishnu. Yes. It was Lalgudi Thillana.

bilahari

Post by bilahari »

Mahavishnu, see this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiYoMN6zzoQ

This is an instance where I do not quite understand the role of the piano.

Sri Nageswaran, if the Injikudi concert's nATTaikurinji is anything to go by, musicians give inspired performances in your home. I look forward to the recordings from this concert and congratulate you on your efforts to sustain good music.

mahavishnu

Post by mahavishnu »

Thanks, Bilahari. After looking up Sri VS Narasimhan's website it appears that this Desh tillana might be one of his favourite pieces!
And yes, special props to Sri Nageswaran avl for bringing such beautiful music to his house (and vicariously to the rest of us).

Is there also any special connection between Veenai Parthasarathy and Sri VSN? I see that he is the only other artiste (outside of the string quartet) featured on Sri VSN's website. Very nice site, btw. http://www.stringtemple.com/catalog/index.php

S.NAGESWARAN

Post by S.NAGESWARAN »

Dear Rasikas,

I do know that you all will be eagar to the Audio upload of Sri VSN'S concert held on 18.11.2012.

Since more time is required for processing the entire concert, I am giving the download links
of the songs that have been processed.

01 Welcome speech by Nageswaran.mp3 - 692 http://www.mediafire.com/?x0fkm8yz8fqw366

02 Speech by Sri Narasimhan.mp3 - 3 MB http://www.mediafire.com/?5t2wp6ca5an18k1

03 Varnam Kalyani.mp3 - 10 MB http://www.mediafire.com/?0e829y02juwj98x

04 Tuning for the next song.mp3 - 633 KB http://www.mediafire.com/?t83d44qdeu7y8gr

A small quiz;

Sri VSN is tuning the symphathetic strings for the next song.

Rasikas may guess the Raga that he is going to play with the above tuning.

Rasikas who have attended the concert are expected not to answer the quiz.

S.NAGESWARAN.

mahavishnu

Post by mahavishnu »

Chakravaham

msakella

Post by msakella »

Dear brother-member, S.NAGESWARAN, I must thank you for uploading the excellent Violin-concert of Shri V.S.Narasimhan for the benefit of the outsiders. I have downloaded them, listened to his Kalyani-Varna and felt extremely happy for having listened to such a nice and sonorous concert.

In fact, while, most of our Karnataka musicians, either Vocalists or Instrumentalists, prefer to have the Shruti at a very lower level of sound most of the Hindusthani musicians prefer to have the Shruti at a higher level of sound. In general, while the Hindusthani musicians sing or play in Shruti our Karnataka musicians are used to sing or play with Shruti.

To tell the truth, we cannot see our own face well unless the mirror is clean and clear and, in the same way, unless we listen to the music along with the consonant Shruti we cannot enjoy it fully. I do not know when our musicians realize this and do the needful to increase the listeners like in Hindusthani music. Some people may not like me if I write like this but I cannot help.

More over, most of our Tamburas invariably have one kind of dissonance or the other and our artists have also become immune to this dissonance. But, I feel very happy to very pleasantly listen to Shri Narasimhan’s consonant Tambura and also his Violin play deep in Shruti. I have listened to this concert around 5 am today and later, in the same mood, I have continued to listen to the Puriya Dhanasri of Rashid Khan for one hour and started this day listening to true music.

However, I want to discuss few things of this concert with Shri Narasimhan when I meet him next. Kindly convey him my hearty congratulations. amsharma

srikant1987

Post by srikant1987 »

Listened to the varNam. I think it amply demonstrates that shruti shuddham poses a great challenge in "gamakam" music.

Of course Akella-ji is absolutely right about clean mirrors and well-audible shruti drone.

S.NAGESWARAN

Post by S.NAGESWARAN »

Dear Rasikas,

As expressed by Sri AMSharmaji, when sruthi perfect music is listened to,
We are lifted to a blissful state.

The vilamba kala music is played; it gives a peace of mind.

Kindly listen to the second part of the songs.

The download links for the following songs are given below.

05 Easane aCharavakam.mp3 - 12 MB http://www.mediafire.com/?bbhdn57ru6wbocc
06 Tuning for KH P RIYA.mp3 - 3 MB http://www.mediafire.com/?yc4iewjdh974n3z
07 Saraswathi KH Priya.mp3 - 13 MB http://www.mediafire.com/?95p67dekknkc1o6
08 Sathbhakthiyakalka Anandabairavi.mp3 - 6 http://www.mediafire.com/?n1y8q8lna8ibwvq
09 Brochevarevarura Kamas.mp3 - 13 MB http://www.mediafire.com/?wwcjm5ajv7f4a7r

S.NAGESWARAN.

S.NAGESWARAN

Post by S.NAGESWARAN »

Some of the Rasikas wanted to know the name of the song in KH Ptiya,
Sri VSN replied that the song starts with “Saraswathi”.

And again the Rasikas wanted to know the Sahithyam of the Anandabairavi ragam,
Sri VSN didn’t reply.

When I spoke to VSN, he replied that he learned these two songs from his father 50 years ago.
It is a wonder that he was able to play the full songs even after 50 years.

In my 5 decades of listening to the carnatic music I have not listened to these two rare krithis.

When I looked up the dictionary of Sri Lakshman Ragde, the KH Priya ragam song Sarasvati annaiye enneramum sharanadainden--Kharaharapriya--Adi--Papanasam Sivan--M 22--KM/iv/pg21--KM/iv/pg22is listed and the composer is Sri Papanasam Sivan.

The Anandabairavi song was not listed in Ragde’s dictionary,
But the song name Sathbhakthiyakalka - Anandabairavi [Composer – Poochi Srinivasa Iyengar] was available in the December season raga guide.

I would request Sri Lakshman Ragde to confirm the song names after listening to the Audio.

It will be useful if the full sahitham lyrics are posted in the thread and
Sri VSN will be able to recollect the whole song once he reads the sahithyam.

S.NAGESWARAN.

CRama

Post by CRama »

The chakravakam song is not Easane indha. He mentioned the start of the song. But I forgot.
I do not think the KH Priya song is Saraswathi Annaye. But I will confirm once I listen to your upload.
Sathbhakthiyu is a song popularised by Ariyakudi and rendered exquisitely by KVN and TNS in many concerts.
Nageswaran Many thanks for your uploads.l

anandasangeetham

Post by anandasangeetham »

Dear Sri Nageswaran Sir,

When I tried to download i get a message that this is from a non validated account. How do I download this ?

mahavishnu

Post by mahavishnu »

The ChakravAham song sounds to me like nA manavini vinavayya by GarbhapurivAsar.

CRama

Post by CRama »

Sorry. It is not Naa manavini.

S.NAGESWARAN

Post by S.NAGESWARAN »

Sri VSN has clarified that the song name is " Neeve palinchira".

Composar Nive palinchara ninnu namminanura--Chakravaka--Rupaka--Karigiri Rao--M 16--IS/i/pg40- from Ragde's dictionary.-

S.NAGESWARAN.

bilahari

Post by bilahari »

I'm also getting a non-validated account error for Sri Nageswaran's links. If anyone has successfully downloaded them, could you consider reuploading? Thank you.

mahavishnu

Post by mahavishnu »

I was able to get 1-7, but not the others.

S.NAGESWARAN

Post by S.NAGESWARAN »

Dear Rasikas,
There seems to be a validity error for song no’s 8 & 9.

The same has been reuploaded and 2 more songs are also uploaded.

The download links are given below.

08 Sathbhakthiyakalka Anandabairavi.mp3 - 6 http://www.mediafire.com/?5ixrz25cyj6lr9w
09 Brochevarevarura Kamas.mp3 - 13 MB http://www.mediafire.com/?wy41voxygsboua5
10 APARAMABAHKTHI PANTHUVARALI.mp3 - http://www.mediafire.com/?uwikh4e3y7lhsch
11 Aparamabakhthi stringquatret.mp3 - 5 MB http://www.mediafire.com/?2l81tn713k362c3

S.NAGESWARAN.

bilahari

Post by bilahari »

I'm afraid none of the links work for me still. Sri Nageswaran, would you mind uploading to another site?

vasanthakokilam

I downloaded the first 9 a few days back. I am putting them in my Dropbox until Sri. Nageswaran figures out what is going on with those links. I could not get 10 and 11.

1. https://dl.dropbox.com/u/6372521/01%20W ... swaran.mp3
2. https://dl.dropbox.com/u/6372521/02%20S ... simhan.mp3
3. https://dl.dropbox.com/u/6372521/03%20V ... alyani.mp3
4. https://dl.dropbox.com/u/6372521/04%20T ... 20song.mp3
5. https://dl.dropbox.com/u/6372521/05%20E ... avakam.mp3
6. https://dl.dropbox.com/u/6372521/06%20T ... 20RIYA.mp3
7. https://dl.dropbox.com/u/6372521/07%20S ... 0Priya.mp3
8. https://dl.dropbox.com/u/6372521/08%20S ... airavi.mp3
9. https://dl.dropbox.com/u/6372521/09%20B ... 0Kamas.mp3

If you click on a link, your browser might try to play in the browser itself. To download, ( on Windows ), right click and select 'Save Link As'
These will not be permanent.
There are bandwidth limitations on Dropbox. If you get some message about that please try again later.

sr_iyer

Post by sr_iyer »

The kharaharapriya kriti seems to be sarasvati nannu brOvarAdA sarasijAsanajAyE ambA. The anupallavi starts with the words varavINA gAnalOlE. Am guessing that Lakshmanji's repository would have the sAhitya - if not, I will jot it down. Have not heard others perform it, and could not find documentation on the composer. (Was taught this kriti as a kid.)

balakk

Post by balakk »

Thanks VK. I've put your files in a single zip and uploaded to a mediafire share, for the benefit of others:
http://www.mediafire.com/?dwaqxgwagl6gqtc

I'll also take this down when Nageswaran sir validates his account.

S.NAGESWARAN

Post by S.NAGESWARAN »

Dear Rasikas,

Many thanks to Vasanthakokilam and balakk.

I am very much enchanted by the excellant violin played by Sri VSN and wanted to share with all the Rasikas.

Kindly bear with me for some time till I am able to setright the validating problem.

I have sent my quiries to mediafire and awiating for the answer.

Meanwhile, I will try to upload the songs with some other website.

S.NAGESWARAN.

S.NAGESWARAN

Post by S.NAGESWARAN »

Dear Rasikas,

The song no’s 8 to 11 is uploaded in spendspace site.

The download links are given below.

VSN CONCERT 18 11 12 SENDSPACE DOWNLOAD LINK 24 11 12

08 Sathbhakthiyakalka Anandabairavi.mp3 (5.75MB) http://www.sendspace.com/file/wb5bxw
09 Brochevarevarura Kamas.mp3 (12.62MB) http://www.sendspace.com/file/q62ghe
10 APARAMABAHKTHI PANTHUVARALI.mp3 (12.66MB) http://www.sendspace.com/file/thk0c0
11 Aparamabakhthi stringquatret.mp3 (4.67MB) http://www.sendspace.com/file/ez4nvu
Kindly confirm that you are able to download the songs successfully and enjoy the music.

S.NAGESWARAN.

vasanthakokilam

I got 10 and 11 downloaded. Thanks Nageswaran.

FYI.. If you go to those sendspace links you will find quite a few "download buttons" and it can be quite confusing. There is only one that is for the file you want. Rest are for something else which you do not want to click.

Look for the link that is titled "Click here to start download from sendspace" and click on that and not anything else.

balakk

Post by balakk »

Wonderful! Thank you Nageswaran sir.

S.NAGESWARAN

Post by S.NAGESWARAN »

Dear Admin and Moderators,

I am trying get the impressions about VSN's concert from Sri SriramParasuram, violinist
who attended the concert of Sri VSN held at my home on 18.11.2012 and the impressions from Sri VSN.

Is it possible that both of them can post their views in our website[They are not registered members of our website].

S.NAGESWARAN.

vasanthakokilam

Sure. That will be awesome. If they do not want to register and post with their own ids, please arrange to send their impressions by email to one of us and we will post it on their behalf in this thread. Thanks.

mahavishnu

Post by mahavishnu »

Looking forward to their posts!

Lakshman

Post by Lakshman »

Here are the lyrics of the three songs:

nIvE pAlincarA. rAgA: cakravAka. rUpaka tALA. Composer: Karigiri Rao.

P: nIvE pAlincarA ninnu namminAnurA
A: sEvakuNDEnurA shrI vighnEshvarA
(ciTTasvara)
sA ri ga rI sa ri sa ri ga ri sA ni.dha.ni. sa ri ga ma ga ri
ga ma ga ri sa ri ga ma pa dha ni sa* ri*ga*ri*sa*ni dha pa ma ga ri sa ri
C: mAnasamandE nI dhyAnamE cEsukonundurA
sujnAnamic-cEvurA O narasimmhOddhAra

sarasvati annaiyE. rAgA: kharaharapriyA. Adi tALA. Papanasham Shivan.

P: sarasvati annaiyE ennNEramum sharaN adaindEn unnaiyE dEvi
A: nara stuti sheiden-nAvaip-pAzh sheidEn nAnmukhan nAvil vITrirukkum dEvi
C: sagkla kalA vallI unadaruLAl Umaiyum candak-kavi AvanE inshol
sukhapANi aLikula vENi sUrar paNi kalyANi rAmadAsan paNiyum shrI

sarasvati nannu brOva. rAgA: kharaharapriyA. Adi tALA.

P: sarasvati nannu brOva rAdA sarasijAsana jAyE amba
A: vara vINA gAna lOlE vAgIshvari santatamu kripAkari
C: vAnchita phaladE varadE shubhadE vAsavAdi surajana vinutE
kAncana maNimaya vibhUshitE amba kavijana hrdaya nivAsini amba

sadbhaktiyu galga. rAgA: Anandabhairavi. rUpaka tALA. Poochi Iyengar.

P: sadbhaktiyu galga jEsi santasilli brOvumayya
A: tatpUrvamu daityEcuniviDaliccina santAna rAma
(ciTTasvara)
pA ; ; ma pa ma ga ri si *ni sa ga ri sa *ni sa ma ga ri sa ga
sA ; ; ; ma ga ri sa , pa ma ga ri sA dha pa ma ga ma
pa mA ga ri sa ni sa ga ri ga ma pa dha pa sA ni sa* ga* ri* ma* ga* ri*
sa* ri* sa* ni dha pa dha pA ma ga ri sa gA ri ga ma
C: bhAnukOTi sankAshA bhava bandhamu vidipincu shrInivAsuDagu shrIdharashrtajana paripAla
(madhyamakAlam)
dhEnu nIdu vaibhavamula kAnuTakikamu vaccitinimAnaka nI nAyaNTi dInulaku birAna sadaya

S.NAGESWARAN

Post by S.NAGESWARAN »

Dear Sri Lakshman,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

I am forwording the lyrics to Sri VSN.

S.NAGESWARAN.

classicallover

Post by classicallover »

Some corrections to the lyrics :

niivE paalincharaa =

AP : vighnEshvarA --> vighnEshvara ; cEsukonundurA --> chEsukonduraa ( may be version difference ) ; sujnAnamic-cEvurA --> sugnyaamichchEvuraa ; narasimmhOddhAra --> narasimhOdhdhaara

sarasvati - KHP - PS =

C: sagkla --> sakala ; sukhapANi --> shukapaaNi ; Not sure of what is intended in " sUrar paNi " = Is it suurar paNiyum ??

Sadbhaktiyu - PSI =

AP: I am not sure of 5ab's correction either.

C: dhEnu --> nEnu ; kAnuTakikamu --> kaanuTakikanu ; nI --> niivu ; nAyANTi --> naavaNTi

Lakshman

Post by Lakshman »

Thanks for the corrections.