A website about Indian Classical Music

Classical Music of North India
tidibits.com

A website about Indian Classical Music

Post by tidibits.com »

Hi everyone my name's Remo. I want to share with you my latest creation a website about Indian Classical Music. It's in Italian and it's not complete, but it's very new and I'm working hard on it. Please visit www.tidibits.com and create your own page http://www.tidibits.com/schede.html . You can use the google translate tool inside the page to translate it in the language you prefer. I Hope You Enjoy

Remo
www.tidibits.com

mahavishnu

Re: A website about Indian Classical Music

Post by mahavishnu »

Bon Giorno, tidibits. Welcome to our forum.
All the best to you with your new venture of promoting Indian music in the Italian language!

tidibits.com

Post by tidibits.com »

Namaskaram mahavishnuji, thank you for compliments, and let me tell you that also your rasika.org project is a great work. my wish is to become embassador of your great musical system for italian speakers. In italy there are many people that are studying indian music and indian culture as well with a lot of devotion. the problem is that many time information are found mainly in english. So I wish you the best.
R

varsha

Post by varsha »

Dear R
the pleasure is ours .
We too have a following for your Giovanni Guareschi - a very subtle - even if humorous - interpreter of Jesus's words.
Why dont you include carnatic music too,iin your website .
Jesus's counselling sessions with Don Camillo is not very different from the way CM shows us the royal path to the same ultimate destination .