Trivandrum Balaji

Carnatic Musicians
rajeshnat

Trivandrum Balaji

Post by rajeshnat »

Trivandrum V Balaji is a spectacular musician . His sense of mrudu with his angams is brilliant , every one says he has imbibed maximum layam from his illustrious Guru Palghat Raghu. He shows great respect for all his gurus(Trivandrum Vaidyanathan ,Doraisamy , Krishna Iyengar) and also his elder brother Kishore .

Apart from carnatic music he has a great flair as a standup comedy series , his Husbanned series was a Mega hit, infact few of my college/school friends told me in private that this person Balaji comedy is great and he also plays mrudangam that is why i am informing you.

All said , hear his lovely video (75 minutes). His video is in below link.
https://www.facebook.com/15daysmusiccou ... DE0NzU5NA/

Balaji from trivandrum,
I know you are a forumite , you made atleast 2 or 3 posts in this forum . I remember you introduced yourself as Tree Van Drum. Now forgot the id and the posts.

Best wishes for your great musical journey. I am pretty sure that despite your drama series , your core mrudu angam flair will never go away. All your speech on your journey was inspiring. I already have forwarded to few of my US friends whose kids are learning and in the stage of mrudangam arangetram.

I did not know that your appa's anna's is vidwan Trivandrum RS Mani till you mentioned . His daughter Visalakshi Nityanand . O gosh what a singer she is. Your family , your wife and also your young daughter have indeed nurtured you.