Notation for Bhajare Re Manasa

Place to go if you want to ask someone identify raga, tala, composer etc or ask for sāhitya (lyrics) or notations or translations.
gphilip

Post by gphilip »

Hi,

Where can I get the notation for "Bhajare Re Manasa" in Abheri? Google couldn't find it anywhere online.

Thanks in advance,
Philip

carnaticdasan

Post by carnaticdasan »

This song in Abheri is by Sri Mysore Vasudevacharya.Pl visit site www.karnatik.com,clik composers and select this composer.U will have this song first in the table,clik to view the lyrics.

U can also hear DKJ in sangeethapriya .com for the correct version of this beautiful song.

gphilip

Post by gphilip »

carnaticdasan wrote:This song in Abheri is by Sri Mysore Vasudevacharya.Pl visit site www.karnatik.com,clik composers and select this composer.U will have this song first in the table,clik to view the lyrics
Thanks, I found the lyrics there as you said, I would like to have the notation -- the notes for the kirtanam. Is this available somewhere?

Thanks once again,
Philip

Lakshman

Post by Lakshman »

I have them in telugu if you want it.

gphilip

Post by gphilip »

Lakshman wrote:I have them in telugu if you want it.
Could you send them to me? My email id is gphilip dot newsgroups at gmail dot com.

I don't know Telugu. I guess now is as good a time as any to learn at least the alphabet :)

Thanks,
Philip

bhuvana.ramaswamy

Re: Notation for Bhajare Re Manasa

Post by bhuvana.ramaswamy »

Sir, can u plz post the notation in tamil or English
My mail id is bhuvana.r23@gmail.com

Lakshman

Re: Notation for Bhajare Re Manasa

Post by Lakshman »

It is sent.