Sathya performed a concert at Maha Periyava's Padhugai Temple located near Nilgiris in Radhakrishnan Salai in P.S. Sivaswami Salai, Mylapore on the 5th June'12 with Karaikal Venkatasubramanian on violin and Kumbakonam Swaminathan on Mrudhangam.
Audio Link: http://www.esnips.com/displayimage.php?pid=34122130
Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2747265C0AE3C142
Sathya while performing Raga alapana landed on Ga1 (Komala Gandharam or popularly known as Chinna Ga) prayogam instead of Ga 2 (Dheevra Gandharam or periya Ga) for the Tyagaraja's Mararanjani raga krithi - Manasa Sriramunidhya and continued to present the krithi also on the same pattern! This was by sheer mistake and later he was informed by a Nadaswara Vidwan who was listening to the concert that this was indeed the raga Jangaradhwani! While Sathya felt bad for this mistake, it was Periyava's Grace that he continued to use the same prayogam which raga was coming under a melakartha Scale! At the end it became an act of a krithi in one raga attempted in another scale without any intentions!
The details of the krithis rendered are as follows:
01. Varanamukava - Hamsadwani - Rupakam - Koteeswara Iyer (S)
02. Manasa Sriramunidhya - Jangaradhwani - Adi - Tyagaraja (R)
03. Sambo Mahadeva - Panthuvarali - Rupakam - Tyagaraja (OR)
04. Mahimatakkinciko - Rishabapriya - Adi - Tyagaraja (R)
05. Pesum Deivam Murugan - Nagavalli - Rupakam - Suradanandar (OR, S)
06. Sri Kamakshi - Vasantha - Adi - Subbraya Sastri (R,S, T)
07. Vanamali Radha Ramana - Bhajan
08. Innudhaya Bharathe - Kalayana Vasantham - Kandachappu - Purandaradasa
09. Chandrasekara - Sindhubhairavi - Ekam - Anai Vaidhyanadha Iyer
Note: R- Raga Alapana OR - Outline of ragam S- Kalpanaswaram, T - Thani avarthanam
You can also listen to the audio in the linkhttp://www.4shared.com/folder/K8bD6AbQ/2012_Jun05_Concert.html